Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a video of the recent build we did!

We're stoked on how much power it made! I'm still wanting someone to come through for a G6X3! I have almost no doubt that with the same package, it would be well over 100WHP gain.

S

·
0 Posts
Good to see LG in the SS Sedan world after being a great Corvette vendor for years.

How about offering your LG World Challenge wheels for the SS Sedan?
They looked like the C6 ZO6 wheels.
I would order a square set of those today if you offered them.

26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I know the spacing on the SS is a particular one. The only wheel we have in stock that fits perfectly are our GT2 Wheels if they're squared 18x9. You'll have to call in to special order those since we usually sell them with different sizes front and rear.

But they do look AMAZING!

We only test fitted these for the heck of it and yes those test wheels are from our old race car so don't pay attention to the curb rash. LOL

We advertise them in three colors. Grey with Machined lip, Grey, and Black.

Here's a link to the wheels. https://www.lgmotorsports.com/lgm-c6-gt-2-wheel.html

Attachments

S

·
0 Posts
I know the spacing on the SS is a particular one. The only wheel we have in stock that fits perfectly are our GT2 Wheels if they're squared 18x9. You'll have to call in to special order those since we usually sell them with different sizes front and rear.

But they do look AMAZING!

We only test fitted these for the heck of it and yes those test wheels are from our old race car so don't pay attention to the curb rash. LOL

We advertise them in three colors. Grey with Machined lip, Grey, and Black.

Here's a link to the wheels. https://www.lgmotorsports.com/lgm-c6-gt-2-wheel.html
Thanks for your response.
I LOVE the idea of running a 18" square set on my SS Sedan.
I also LOVE the "LG World Challenge" wheels you were selling for C6 Corvettes that looked like the C6 ZO6 wheels.
Unfortunately, I don't love the GT2 Wheel design.

Offer the LG World Challenge wheel in a square 18" set up, and I'll order ASAP.
Others will too, for their winter tires and track tires.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Just a quick question for LG. Is the cam package in your video compatible and streetable with the stock converter? Would you sell a complete cam package for self installation and then do the tune at your shop?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts