Chevy SS Forum banner

201 - 220 of 248 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
got one with the sell this month too! Perfect addition to my 15’ perfect blue. Ordered all the black out bits, will get more pics after I get more installed on it! Loving the color! Don’t know which one i enjoy better the perfect blue or the orange blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
618 Posts
got one with the sell this month too! Perfect addition to my 15’ perfect blue. Ordered all the black out bits, will get more pics after I get more installed on it! Loving the color! Don’t know which one i enjoy better the perfect blue or the orange blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And a slick top to boot. Very nice sir. One day...

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Congrats to all the new Orange Blast owners! It cleans up really really nice.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,498 Posts
Congrats MereAnatomy and welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
5,817 Posts
Had another OBM owner 17OBMSS69GTO tell me not to buy his G8 and get this instead during the last 20% sale. It was good advice.
Sounds like a pretty good guy foregoing his own sale to point out a great deal for you!
Congratulations to you on the SS and kudos to him for offering up such wise and selfless advice. :thumbsUp:

Reactions: 17OBMSS69GTO

·
Registered
11 Posts
Some pics from the weekend I thought I'd share from down under. Weather was good so we organised our own mini car show - a combination of my two gold nuggets (Monaro and Light My Fire/OBM SS sedan), brothers cars and a friends Maloo Ute. Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Agree... those are really great pictures. Since I have a SLIHRM color SS, I gravitated towards the red one. It looks like it has some "meaty" rear tires... love the look and would be interested to know the specs on all the tires/wheels. Thanks for sharing!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Agree... those are really great pictures. Since I have a SLIHRM color SS, I gravitated towards the red one. It looks like it has some "meaty" rear tires... love the look and would be interested to know the specs on all the tires/wheels. Thanks for sharing!!
No problems, more than happy to share! All cars are standard, as they left the factory. Only changes are ceramic coating (on all), tinted windows, and red Holden center caps on the OBM Sedan and Ute.

201 - 220 of 248 Posts