Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a fast road, but with the scenery it wasn’t too bad to slow down life a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
166 Posts
Not a fast road, but with the scenery it wasn’t too bad to slow down life a little.

Thank you for posting. I agree with @Broken041 ... very well made video.

That's one of my favorite roads in the Smoky Mountains as well. It's quite a change in scenery since we live in Florida. We were in Cades Cove (again) in June ... and never saw that much clear pavement. There were a number of bears active in the Cove that day and traffic backed up nearly from beginning to end of the Loop Road.

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for posting. I agree with @Broken041 ... very well made video.

That's one of my favorite roads in the Smoky Mountains as well. It's quite a change in scenery since we live in Florida. We were in Cades Cove (again) in June ... and never saw that much clear pavement. There were a number of bears active in the Cove that day and traffic backed up nearly from beginning to end of the Loop Road.
Thank you!

We didn’t see any bears at all lol. My wife was a little disappointed, I’m sure we will see some when we visit again one day.

Reactions: Wizard of Iz

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thank you!

We didn’t see any bears at all lol. My wife was a little disappointed, I’m sure we will see some when we visit again one day.

It was cool seeing them .... but it became a "careful what you wish for" kind of day. It took nearly 3 hours to complete the loop with a very brief "break" at the Old Mill area.

We're usually there in July or August and we nearly always see deer and turkeys and maybe one bear. This trip was in June just a couple of weeks after the Park had reopened. The bears must have gotten use to not having hardly any people around because we saw at least half a dozen bears.

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta
1 - 6 of 6 Posts