Chevy SS Forum banner

One of my favorite scenic roads in the Smokys

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Bobby Cooke 
#1 ·
Not a fast road, but with the scenery it wasn’t too bad to slow down life a little. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 ·
Thank you for posting. I agree with @Broken041 ... very well made video.

That's one of my favorite roads in the Smoky Mountains as well. It's quite a change in scenery since we live in Florida. We were in Cades Cove (again) in June ... and never saw that much clear pavement. There were a number of bears active in the Cove that day and traffic backed up nearly from beginning to end of the Loop Road.

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta
#5 ·
Thank you for posting. I agree with @Broken041 ... very well made video.

That's one of my favorite roads in the Smoky Mountains as well. It's quite a change in scenery since we live in Florida. We were in Cades Cove (again) in June ... and never saw that much clear pavement. There were a number of bears active in the Cove that day and traffic backed up nearly from beginning to end of the Loop Road.
Thank you!

We didn’t see any bears at all lol. My wife was a little disappointed, I’m sure we will see some when we visit again one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Wizard of Iz
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.