Chevy SS Forum banner

301 - 308 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mystery solved! I will let @jeffreyhuff01 explain if he wants.

I hope you enjoy your SS!
Thanks much for the information…. Soo looks like someone had an aftermarket sunroof installed….. perfect job on the sunroof, they installed the factory headliner but used the aftermarket switch….Boo lol. I will be looking to see if I can use a factory switch to make it look better.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am a number guy and got a little bored, so I decided to compile a spreadsheet with all of the VIN/production info that I could find. I have gotten most VINs but could use help with people providing the information they received from CCC to fill in the blanks and as a confirmation/double check as I slowly acquire and fill in the RPO information.

You can view the document here: OFFICAL Full Production Specs List Spreadsheet Best if viewed on a computer

Cycle through the tabs at the bottom to get to the specific production list for each year. The tabs might be at the top on certain mobile devices.

Hopefully you all find this helpful and informative! I have tried to include pictures of all of the salvage/insurance auction vehicles that I could find. The pictures are comments on the VIN cell, but might only show when viewed on a computer (there is a note off to the right for those vehicles as well).

*To get your vehicle's specific build info, contact Chevrolet Customer Care with your VIN

The cumulative list of the full production should allow you to see exactly which cars were produced around your car (at least by VIN).

Again, to help with the collection/processing of information, could you provide the following information:

NOTE: Since some people are sensitive about providing full VIN, only asking for a MINIMUM of the last 4 of VIN for security purposes (even with last 6 digits you would still need the check digit to know the full VIN)

Model Year:
Last 4 (or 6) of VIN:
Color:
Transmission:
Sunroof:
Spare:
Build date*:
Production Sequence: (ex. #2,455 of 3,052)
As Optioned: (ex. #44 of 69)

* You can find the full build date provided with the information from Chevrolet Customer Care or the month and year on the B-Pillar sticker. Example of sticker shown in picture.

Is there a way I can download this file? I have been looking to buy one and being an accountant I love #'s. There is one for sale near me that was built on my anniversary date 11/17 and sold on my birthday 3/11. I am interested in seeing how may cars were built on 11/17/16. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
14,220 Posts
On a PC clicking on the link in the post you quoted will download a read-only copy of the file.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #307 ·
Is there a way I can download this file? I have been looking to buy one and being an accountant I love #'s. There is one for sale near me that was built on my anniversary date 11/17 and sold on my birthday 3/11. I am interested in seeing how may cars were built on 11/17/16. Thank
Sorry, but I purposely set the permissions to try and prevent downloading. I have had others claiming (or at least implying) they were the source of the information. I provide the read-only version for free for anyone to use. This is nothing against you, just trying my best maintain control of my work product... lol

I do still have the master copy with all the raw RPO code information/data that has not been shared anywhere.

301 - 308 of 308 Posts