Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 450 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I FINALLY saw my first SS out in the wild today!!!! It was a Heron White SS turning east onto Lake St. from Rohlwing around 4:15PM. Blacked out bowties, tint, tinted tails, etc. Anyone here??

If you have any sightings, post them up!

Cheers,
Louie

:happy:

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was my first sighting ever. Are you on the CHC, as well, Drew? Join the club, brother!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet! Hope to see you out at a meet. My annual BBQruise is coming up on July 25th. You should definitely come out for it. Always a great time, brother!

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What color? Hugo lives downtown.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I've only seen two. A silver probably 6-8 months ago on 63rd and Rt. 53 in Woodridge and a white about a month ago on Ogden at 355 (coincidentally when I was on my way to Bill Kay to check out their Jungle Green).

By the way, I just picked up my Heron White '15 yesterday, so maybe someone will spot me soon ?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats, brother! Beautiful car!!! Check out the ChicagoHoldenConnection.com!!! Our local Holden club is very active, and they are one great group. Our next meet is May 2nd, and my annual BBQruise event is the weekend of July 25th. Join up and come on out, mate!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Congrats, brother! Beautiful car!!! Check out the ChicagoHoldenConnection.com!!! Our local Holden club is very active, and they are one great group. Our next meet is May 2nd, and my annual BBQruise event is the weekend of July 25th. Join up and come on out, mate!

Thanks!

I'll definitely check that site out. It's been a while since I've hung out with other auto enthusiasts (not since I traded in my heavily modded Subaru a couple of years ago ?) so I will probably try to make it to a meet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sounds great, brother! Looking forward to meeting you and seeing the beaSSt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
FINALLY saw my first one today in Hoffman Estates/South Barrington area! A SIM just like mine! He was just as excited to see another one as I was.
No way, you wouldn't happen to have been pulling out of a 7-Eleven parking lot onto Hassell Rd, would you? Because that sounds like me that you're talking about! I went nuts when I saw another SIM ss just like mine, I couldn't believe it!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I saw Hugo in Milwaukee last weekend I was driving my greyhound bus small world on I 94. Saturday I was in u.s. 41 by Great Lakes at light and a black 2015 infinity truck pulls up with to guys looking at ss confused and I'll be **** it was Scottie pippen in driver seat they look like they were debating what it was I waved he waved and pulled off

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes that was me! Made my day!
Do you live around Hoffman Estates? I actually live right next door to where we saw each other, but only for another month then I'm moving. Now whenever I drive past that parking lot I have been looking to see if my car twin is there lol

1 - 20 of 450 Posts