Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-07-02/sanders-health-care-pitch-oversells-benefits-of-10-000-tax-hike

This is why this lunatic can't be elected President, and needs to be banished from politics altogether. More "take from the wealthy and give to the poor" wealth distribution. Like I, and MANY others, don't already pay WAY too much in taxes. This kind of thinking makes me crazy mad. But heck, what's another $10 or $20 grand more on top? Also, I dont know where the Kaiser people are getting their facts from, but they seem way off in the article too. Happy reading for those who care.

P.s. all I saw was the headline that said $10,000.00 more in taxes. That's why I opened it up. Should have just deleted it. Grr...

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Well, as I have said before, I'm not in any party, nor follow any man(or woman), but, I think if I have to pay 30% of my wages in taxes, you ought to pay the same cut out of your wages,...I don't care how much money you've got! If you make multi billions (off of me), and that amount would be multi millions, so be it!...Fair is fair! That, to me, is not re-distributing the wealth!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Not going to bother reading the article but most of these claims on our side of the pacific are not targeting the working class or the fairly well off but instead the filthy rich who pay f/all (or nothing) tax while bringing in millions per year.

If a nation changed it's tax rules to let's say 10~15% tax with no exception or deductions we all know who will cry most.
It won't be those who work for a living.

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
Elizabeth Warren is a Looney Tune too ...

... seems these two are having a kindergarden sandbox fight to see who can give away the most free chickens for every poor peoples' pots.

·
Super Moderator
5,406 Posts
Again, personal attacks will not be tolerated. I'll start deleting all of these threads and let all of you scream censorship before I'll let you start to belittle and insult each other based simply on political affiliation and opinion.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Just once I'd like there to be
a contender with whom I agree
Never an upheaval
Just the lesser of 2 evils
will be our national trustee

·
Registered
376 Posts
I could support a straight across the board flat tax IF it was fair. Our esteemed leader out here in Cali announced today, as part of his proposed budget, BILLIONS more in free services to illegals. Which means MORE taxes. SMH. B.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Elizabeth Warren is a Looney Tune too ...

... seems these two are having a kindergarden sandbox fight to see who can give away the most free chickens for every poor peoples pots.
As opposed to the give away of 1.9 trillion in the latest tax cut. The kindergarten sand box fight is fought by both sides. All that is different is who benefits.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
This is a general section topic?

Bernie is falling in the polls, he has to act crazy(ier) to get attention. Seriously, it's 490 days away...them fireworks are 2 days away.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Free **** for everyone! And illegals too!

Democrats are evil and traitors to the United States.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I could support a straight across the board flat tax IF it was fair. Our esteemed leader out here in Cali announced today, as part of his proposed budget, BILLIONS more in free services to illegals. Which means MORE taxes. SMH. B.
Yes. Flat tax for everyone. Including Amazon and every billionaire. No more carve out tax exemptions for corporations or anyone. 7% sounds about right. And for states like Illinois, I’ll be leaving ASAP.

·
Super Moderator
5,406 Posts
This is a general section topic?

Bernie is falling in the polls, he has to act crazy(ier) to get attention. Seriously, it's 490 days away...them fireworks are 2 days away.
Good catch, thank you. Moved to the lounge.

·
Premium Member
13,256 Posts
I do NOT like nor condone people quoting me or anyone else and changing what was said.

Even when "fixed this for you" is said.

I don't need my posts "fixed".

What I say is what I mean. PERIOD.

So many only read the last post ...

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just once I'd like there to be
a contender with whom I agree
Never an upheaval
Just the lesser of 2 evils
will be our national trustee
Man ain't that the truth. Never in my life have I seen politicians so utterly disconnected from actual people. All they care about are the 1%-ers who donate the most money, and, themselves. It's like the whole idea the Founding Fathers created has been completely lost.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts