Chevy SS Forum banner

341 - 360 of 377 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Friend brought over some toys and we made a Passover greeting photo. You don't have to be observant to appreciate a holiday that's all about freedom. Happy Passover to all my SSForum friends!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Just got SIG holsters CDNN for $6.99....and 10-pack CR123 lithium batteries for accessories. Petty crime picking up in my little NM town. Protein Shake Shop had its door window shattered last night. Fortunately alarm instantly scared perp away...will cost owner $500 to replace today.

·
Super Moderator
13,652 Posts
CDNN - good old Abilene-based mail order company!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just got SIG holsters CDNN for $6.99....and 10-pack CR123 lithium batteries for accessories. Petty crime picking up in my little NM town. Protein Shake Shop had its door window shattered last night. Fortunately alarm instantly scared perp away...will cost owner $500 to replace today.
Ok, I dont "like" the petty crime uptick, just the new gear arriving in timely fashion.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
IIRC, got this picture from a friend.
Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde street sweeper with optional social distancing gauge. Ready for the impending zombie apocalypse for which so many are hoarding TP, or for jumping into a trench full of the Kaiser's troops.
This gorgeous firearm is like a work of art.

·
Registered
77 Posts
IIRC, got this picture from a friend.
Mossberg 590A1 Retrograde street sweeper with optional social distancing gauge. Ready for the impending zombie apocalypse for which so many are hoarding TP, or for jumping into a trench full of the Kaiser's troops.
This gorgeous firearm is like a work of art.

View attachment 281280
Ugh I want one of those so bad

·
Super Moderator
13,652 Posts
I've always had a real yearning for an authentic M-1 Carbine.
Many, many regrets that I didn't acquire one back in the '60s-'70s when they were plentiful and cheap.
Oh, and add a Winchester '94 to the list. Pre-1957 manufacture date, of course.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Petty crime picking up in my little NM town. Protein Shake Shop had its door window shattered last night. Fortunately alarm instantly scared perp away...will cost owner $500 to replace today.
Saturday night, here in south Florida was bad, a lot of vehicle thefts, and anything not chained down, or bolted down was taken. Thieves seem to be hitting the large apartment complexes and town homes mostly, looking for unlocked cars, and easy break-ins. Most activity was 2am to 5am, very concerning, and is steadily getting worse. A lot of video captured the activity, and about half the videos, the thieves were not trying to hide their identity at all, and looking into the cameras.

A lot of these communities are looking for armed security, or volunteer patrols for the night time. Not going to get any better anytime soon.

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,401 Posts
I have cases of premium match grade Wilson Combat 69gr I should put up on GB. With my health, I no longer need it, which is a real pisser.' Then again, when I see photos like the chevy listed above, I have to think twice.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Last night police helicopter was circling near by with search light, stayed up there for almost an hour. Not sure what happened, have not heard anything. I now will carry at all times, in my house, and in my yard. I do have a Florida concealed carry permit.....

But in my yard may open carry, not sure.......

My favorite carry gun in my S&W M&P Shield 45, and I am very accurate with it, just saying...LOL

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
The lions share of bad actors will "Case" a job before executing their plan of attack!!! I ALWAYS conceal on my premises (and everywhere else too!!)!!! Open carry is just gonna let the bad actors know what to expect,, in advance!! Why give them the advantage???

I like to think of it as a Gomer Pyle thing, (As stated in previous threads!!),,,, SURPRISE, SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!

😱

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Last night police helicopter was circling near by with search light, stayed up there for almost an hour. Not sure what happened, have not heard anything. I now will carry at all times, in my house, and in my yard. I do have a Florida concealed carry permit.....

But in my yard may open carry, not sure.......

My favorite carry gun in my S&W M&P Shield 45, and I am very accurate with it, just saying...LOL
Interesting coincidence, had the Sheriff's helicopter circling around my neighborhood for close to an hour last night too.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Record firearm sales in March, there's very many first time owners. Hope they memorize the Four Commandments of Gun Safety, then get some training.
This noob may actually be on to something:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
A serious threat to 2nd amendment rights, and current gun owners.

House Bill H.R.5717

. 4181. IMPOSITION OF TAX.
“There is hereby imposed upon the sale by the manufacturer, producer, or importer of the following articles a tax equivalent to the specified percent of the price for which so sold:
“(1) Articles taxable at 30 percent:
“(A) Pistols.
“(B) Revolvers.
“(C) Firearms (other than pistols and revolvers).
“(D) Any lower frame or receiver for a firearm, whether for a semiautomatic pistol, rifle, or shotgun that is designed to accommodate interchangeable upper receivers.
“(2) Articles taxable at 50 percent: Shells and cartridges.”.

:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry if this has been talked about in previous posts.....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Yep, seen HR5717...it's TERRIBLE. Really need to stop that from passing. My hope is that even if it gets thru the house the senate will squash it....that's my "hope". :cautious:

341 - 360 of 377 Posts