Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
For sale set of rims and tires, stock OEM rims with center Chevy emblem on rims and includes TPMS so they are ready to bolt on and drive away after relearning the TPMS sensors. This was a winter set for me but I'm moving to FL and won't need them anymore. Front tires have decent treadwear left, rear tires are closer to the wear bars but still ridable for a season depending on your miles and burnout habits.馃槈 Rims look good and are in good shape with just a hint of corrosion starting here and there. Rims balance well. One front rim has a small scrape mark that is not highly visible (not trashed) but see the photos for close ups of each rim. I purchased new from GM in 2017 and used during winter season only so they have about 18 months of wear...I took them off the car in spring of 2019 and they didn't get installed this winter as the car is already down enjoying the Florida sun. Rims are located in Crystal Lake IL until Friday Feb. 12 after which they will be moved to Cape Coral FL. Price is $1250 cash pick up in either city, if shipping or delivery is needed that will be extra based on actual costs incurred.

Attachments

Registered
Are you willing to split them up?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
No. I need to get rid of them and only getting rid of two doesn't really help me as I would still need to store the other two. Sorry.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
TommyV, thanks for the note. Unfortunately my moving truck call猫d today and gave a window between 10 and 2 tomorrow to arrive at my storage unit in Crystal Lake, and we have other items also being sold in the morning before the movers come so I won't be able to get to Bolingbrook in the AM. The only option is for us to leave them off the moving truck and get them to your son on Saturday, but I would need a firm commitment to take them sight unseen at that point because the movers will already be gone by then and I need to clear everything out before we leave town via air on Sunday. If you want to do that let me know, but I understand if not. They will still be for sale once moved to FL but then shipping would be more of a hassle and cost...let me know.

Premium Member
TommyV, thanks for the note. Unfortunately my moving truck call猫d today and gave a window between 10 and 2 tomorrow to arrive at my storage unit in Crystal Lake, and we have other items also being sold in the morning before the movers come so I won't be able to get to Bolingbrook in the AM. The only option is for us to leave them off the moving truck and get them to your son on Saturday, but I would need a firm commitment to take them sight unseen at that point because the movers will already be gone by then and I need to clear everything out before we leave town via air on Sunday. If you want to do that let me know, but I understand if not. They will still be for sale once moved to FL but then shipping would be more of a hassle and cost...let me know.
Dang, New to the forum, didn鈥檛 see this until just now. Sorry! I thought I鈥檇 get notification of your reply. Good luck with your move!

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
OK the mover has finally moved my stuff down to Cape Coral FL so I now have a set of 2014/5 OEM rims and Blizzak tires for sale in Florida. Don't even get me started on the time it took to complete the move or how easy it is to do business with a cross-country mover...hard to believe!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts