Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
773 Posts
The specs for this VCM state the following:
Fitment Note

• 2016 model year and newer vehicles feature a sound induction pipe that connects to the factory intake to the firewall. This pipe needs to be removed and capped off in order for the VCM OTR intake to be installed without modification.
I would love to have one of these, but I don't want to remove my sound tube. Any idea when VCM will make a unit that fits my '17 car without having to throw away a feature the car came with?

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately it does not seem a version that keeps the sound pipe is coming. Sorry

·
Registered
2014 SS, Heron White, No Sunroof, added OEM spare
2,733 Posts
I wouldn't think you needed it because, this system enhances/restores the induction sound, anyway!

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Check our our updated Fall deals at the link below! Call us @ 610-628-1563 to save even more coin on some lines!

Remember to visit us at www.cspracing.com!

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Check our our updated Fall deals at the link below! Call us @ 610-628-1563 to save even more coin on some lines!

Remember to visit us at www.cspracing.com!

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Our Black Friday Sales are up! We have savings over 40% off Retail on Some Lines! It is our biggest sale ever! Savings like 20% off Kooks, plus free coating, 30% off on Corsa and a $200 Mail in Rebate, 20% of Borla, 15% off Whipple, 20% off StainlessWorks and MUCH MORE!

Call us @ 610-628-1563 Option 1 if you have questions!

https://www.cspracing.com/black-friday-2019/

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A reminder for everyone that our Black Friday Sales are still up though some will end tomorrow as we hit goals and start to sell out! Stuff like 15% of Whipple and 20% off with Kooks very rarely comes around! And there is way more than that!

https://www.cspracing.com/cyber-monday-central-2019/

1 - 20 of 64 Posts