Chevy SS Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's just like the old days, ...I wondered if they were going to stat that up again.
From the late seventies through early eighties, there were no stick shift high-perf V8 Tans Ams, Camaros or Corvettes. TransAm 6.6 TA Pontiac Engine was not available in Kali, we got the Olds 403 6.6 instead. I think that stuff got cleared up in 1984.
this ain't gonna get cleared up. that was an attempt at being practical. This is being done with tyrannical fervor based on a baseLESS religion. This change will not be cyclical. Will all be driving eggshells with D-cells soon, then forced to stay home, work or pubic transport.

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
WA state has become a lemming following Cali. Those people move here and then start feel good voting the same way that ruined Cali. Idaho might be next from what I see.
Already ruining Arizona, Colorado, and North Carolina. As Commiefornians migrate they bring their beliefs with them and soon start to flip the city or state. Really sad.

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
I think I'm pretty safe in Iowa, somehow even at -15° some snowflakes seem to melt... :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
Reactions: ESindon and good2go

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I live in Washington state and there is a blue ZL1 sitting at Bill Pierre Chevrolet on Lake City Way in Seattle

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I live in Washington state and there is a blue ZL1 sitting at Bill Pierre Chevrolet on Lake City Way in Seattle
That dealer has a bunch of ZL1's and SS's. All with "dealer add ons" and no dealer discount.

I guess they got the memo !!!

Reactions: jimster480

·
Registered
239 Posts
$1400 gets a car shipped from Miami to Seattle

·
Premium Member
14,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Reactions: jimster480

·
Registered
239 Posts
But, but, but tiltleing and registering it ???
Good point. On a quick glance, I didn't see anything preventing titling and registering in Washington. California is likely a different story.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
The typical SS forum Cali bash:

"Gosh, Who would want to live in commiefornia, real Americans should leave for another state, lets talk about how much better my state is"

...wait for it...

"Hold on...oh no, they are coming here to my state, go back to your utopia!"

:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2014 SS, Heron White, No Sunroof, added OEM spare
3,173 Posts
The typical SS forum Cali bash:

"Gosh, Who would want to live in commiefornia, real Americans should leave for another state, lets talk about how much better my state is"

...wait for it...

"Hold on...oh no, they are coming here to my state, go back to your utopia!"

:ROFLMAO:
That's what I'm talking about!

If you are here(in Kali) and can't stand it here, then leave, and take somebody with you!(as some of you have) If you are a 49 stater and don't like what's going on here, then stay out!(as most of you have, and thank you).

21 - 38 of 38 Posts