Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from NJ? Today, I tried to buy a '15 and had a pretty bad experience at a PA dealer. I am hoping to get a recommendation for a NJ dealer that doesn't suck (i.e. sell at MSRP)

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
Got mine at Burlington Chevy for ~ $3K off on a '15 PB 6MT. They also had a PBM 6AT as of 2 weeks ago which I'm sure you could work them lower on, but not sure what you are looking for (15, 16, 6MT, 6AT, specific color). I'd looked at a couple of PA dealers too before totally stumbling on the 6MT closer to home.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, congrats! You bought it a day before I was going to go. But I will definitely keep in mind next year to go to Burlington, thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm in Morris County. Bought mine from Rt 46 Chevy in Budd Lake. Mixed reviews. Salesmen were knowledgable, old Sales Manager knew a lot about the car when I ordered it. New sales manager that was there when I picked it up was a douche. Not sure if he is still there. Picked it up in Feb, so maybe he is gone.

Two other members bought from there and seemed to have a good experience, izzyfazhoul and esfoad.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Also, Lucas Chevrolet has 2 on their lot. One is Phantom Black, the other is Regal Peacock Green. They have had them for a while, might be able to make a good deal!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got mine at Burlington Chevy for ~ $3K off on a '15 PB 6MT. They also had a PBM 6AT as of 2 weeks ago which I'm sure you could work them lower on, but not sure what you are looking for (15, 16, 6MT, 6AT, specific color). I'd looked at a couple of PA dealers too before totally stumbling on the 6MT closer to home.
did you get it over labor day weekend?

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The dealership from PA called me back today, giving me a whopping 1k off MSRP on the blue auto that they can't sell. I put them on ignore.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Spotted PBM on route 13 in Maryland today. I was in my jetta TDI wagob. You had NJ firefighter plates and I gave you the thumbs up.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Bought mine from Oasis Chevrolet in Old Bridge. They seem to order SS's regularly. Salesman Raymond was a nice young man. Sales people beyond him were par for the course. Will not bring the car there for service because they are a volume dealer and it appeared that their service department was at capacity the few times I was there. I will go to Seacoast Chevrolet in Ocean County NJ for service. FYI they have a SS enroute. They seem to be more personable than Oasis.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bought mine from Oasis Chevrolet in Old Bridge. They seem to order SS's regularly. Salesman Raymond was a nice young man. Sales people beyond him were par for the course. Will not bring the car there for service because they are a volume dealer and it appeared that their service department was at capacity the few times I was there. I will go to Seacoast Chevrolet in Ocean County NJ for service. FYI they have a SS enroute. They seem to be more personable than Oasis.
When I was at Oasis, they wouldn't budge below MSRP.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I also had that experience with Oasis. They wouldn't budge off list price for a USED SS. Well, f them. I paid just a bit more than they were asking for a brand new SS.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I've also heard from two other people that Oasis doesn't negotiate on the SS's they have. Got mine from All American in Middletown. Salesman and GM were great to work with and respected my nit picky requests...it helps that I had an in with them.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Spotted PBM on route 13 in Maryland today. I was in my jetta TDI wagob. You had NJ firefighter plates and I gave you the thumbs up.
That would be Fedge!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts