Chevy SS Forum banner

Nightfall Gray Metallic Chevy SS Picture Thread

174K views 454 replies 143 participants last post by  Bjm431 
#1 · (Edited)
Post Pictures of your Nightfall Gray Metallic Chevrolet SS here.

See less See more
#10 ·
I want that color badly. Now you just need black side vents
Yup I've got black trim, vents, and a PBM spoiler on order, hopefully will be in next week. I've also got gloss black Holden Logos that I may/may not put on. My original plan was to completely dechrome the exterior, but I'm kinda liking the contrast of the bright work around the windows. Door handles will probably go NGM eventually.

Am planning on powder coating rims black, and I am currently considering getting some new black chrome rims for my summer set, I think that'd look really good on this car. I'll need to replenish my discretionary budget so that's a few months out. (Thankfully so is summer). Guess I'll hafta read through all the wheel threads now...

#6 ·
Looks great!

#8 ·
I want that color badly. Now you just need black side vents

#16 ·
I'm really loving the color. I can't wait to pick mine up, but I definitely think I'm going to have to black out all the chrome on the side at least

#19 ·
Beauz, it looks like you might be local to me. I'd love the chance to see an NGM SS in person. I'll buy you coffee! :)

I'd PM but I'm new to the forum and I don't see to be able to PM yet.

Thanks,

Pat

#21 ·
Beauh, I am also in the Puget Sound area and have been trying to find a NGM to look at in person. I thought Evergreen in Issaquah had one but I drove out there and it is not in yet. Sales guy I talked to said no 2017 SS have been delivered yet in the local area but we know better! The pics of yours sure look awesome.

Bob, cant PM yet.
I know of at least 3 that have sold in the region: a HW M6 out of Renton, mine out of North Bend, and an OBM M6 out of Bellevue. Seriously random distribution, and each only had 1 in. According to Bill Pierre Chevrolet in Lake City, they have some arriving tomorrow, don't think there's an NGM though (ask for Jose Vasquez if you give them a call).

I'd definitely be down for a meet up. Not sure where you're at Pat, but given Bob's in Federal Way, I'm thinking Starbucks HQ would be a good centralish location. It also happens to be where the last Seattle meet up was. I'm a bit crushed on Sunday, but I may be able to get down there around 10AM or 4PM tomorrow, pending confirmation with the S.O... The same S.O. who took the SS out for a girls' night on the town whilst I sit at home with the kids. They did request to watch Empire Strikes Back so I guess I could have it worse...

Beau

#20 ·
Beauh, I am also in the Puget Sound area and have been trying to find a NGM to look at in person. I thought Evergreen in Issaquah had one but I drove out there and it is not in yet. Sales guy I talked to said no 2017 SS have been delivered yet in the local area but we know better! The pics of yours sure look awesome.

Bob, cant PM yet.

#24 ·
we have one in stock, automatic.
Culver City, CA

Reactions: KenzSS
#25 ·
Ok at this point I can say if I can make it, it's going to be around 4pm tomorrow at SBHQ, unfortunately can't get down there earlier.

Will firm up tomorrow.

#28 ·
Hey guys,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down to SBHQ until about 4:30-4:45 today. Bob I know that puts you in kind of a tight spot. I freed up some time tomorrow morning too; I can be down there about 10 AM, that would probably be better for me.

Let me know if that works for you both.

#29 ·
Unfortunately I'm booked all day tomorrow, but if today doesn't work then no problem, I'll catch up with you another time. If today will still work, just say the word and I'll be down there- but whatever works best for you. :)

Pat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.