Chevy SS Forum banner
421 - 440 of 455 Posts
Looks really good, I will be doing the same.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just got 30% all the way around and 70% on the windshield. Black vinyl wrap on the bowties, and removed the white stickers from the SS logos.

Still filthy from last week's rain, but nice day today.

Reactions: Ayrick and indebt
After 3 years owning my 2017, finally got around to doing some appearance mods :cool:. SSL springs, wrapped the door handles, Holden HF-20 wheels. Can't stop looking at the car!

This photo has inspired me to finally make an appointment to get my door handles wrapped. Looks fantastic!

Reactions: Nightfall
This photo has inspired me to finally make an appointment to get my door handles wrapped. Looks fantastic!
@pnewton79 Thank you! I will say, I still had them chrome when I put the black wheels on, and holy cow did they stick out like a sore thumb! They don't look that big until they're the last piece of chrome on the car lol.

Here are the pics of my new purchase...

Car Wheel Land vehicle Tire Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

These are from the lot and it hasn't been delivered yet. Somehow only 2,980 miles by one "corporate" owner according to Carfax. Apparently not even a chip in the paint according to the shipping service inspection sheet. We'll see in a day or so, but this one might be as close to new as possible. Maybe I'll post a few pics after it gets to the house, with all the blemishes that I can't see yet. :)

Ok so here is the car after delivery and a car wash, in front of my house. Turns out there IS a blemish - a small dent on the flare over the front passenger wheel well (not documented by dealer or shipper). It's not visible in the picture though, and I'll get over it for now.

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Automotive tire

Ok so here is the car after delivery and a car wash, in front of my house. Turns out there IS a blemish - a small dent on the flare over the front passenger wheel well (not documented by dealer or shipper). It's not visible in the picture though, and I'll get over it for now.
Sounds like a good candidate for some PDR (paintless dent removal)

Congrats on your new ride!

Sounds like a good candidate for some PFR (paintless dent removal)

Congrats on your new ride!
Already scheduling it. Thanks brother!

421 - 440 of 455 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.