Chevy SS Forum banner
21 - 40 of 455 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Beauz, it looks like you might be local to me. I'd love the chance to see an NGM SS in person. I'll buy you coffee! :)

I'd PM but I'm new to the forum and I don't see to be able to PM yet.

Thanks,

Pat
Beauh, I am also in the Puget Sound area and have been trying to find a NGM to look at in person. I thought Evergreen in Issaquah had one but I drove out there and it is not in yet. Sales guy I talked to said no 2017 SS have been delivered yet in the local area but we know better! The pics of yours sure look awesome.

Bob, cant PM yet.
I know of at least 3 that have sold in the region: a HW M6 out of Renton, mine out of North Bend, and an OBM M6 out of Bellevue. Seriously random distribution, and each only had 1 in. According to Bill Pierre Chevrolet in Lake City, they have some arriving tomorrow, don't think there's an NGM though (ask for Jose Vasquez if you give them a call).

I'd definitely be down for a meet up. Not sure where you're at Pat, but given Bob's in Federal Way, I'm thinking Starbucks HQ would be a good centralish location. It also happens to be where the last Seattle meet up was. I'm a bit crushed on Sunday, but I may be able to get down there around 10AM or 4PM tomorrow, pending confirmation with the S.O... The same S.O. who took the SS out for a girls' night on the town whilst I sit at home with the kids. They did request to watch Empire Strikes Back so I guess I could have it worse...

Beau

I know of at least 3 that have sold in the region: a HW M6 out of Renton, mine out of North Bend, and an OBM M6 out of Bellevue. Seriously random distribution, and each only had 1 in. According to Bill Pierre Chevrolet in Lake City, they have some arriving tomorrow, don't think there's an NGM though (ask for Jose Vasquez if you give them a call).

I'd definitely be down for a meet up. Not sure where you're at Pat, but given Bob's in Federal Way, I'm thinking Starbucks HQ would be a good centralish location. It also happens to be where the last Seattle meet up was. I'm a bit crushed on Sunday, but I may be able to get down there around 10AM or 4PM tomorrow, pending confirmation with the S.O... The same S.O. who took the SS out for a girls' night on the town whilst I sit at home with the kids. They did request to watch Empire Strikes Back so I guess I could have it worse...

Beau
Thanks Beau. I'm outside Issaquah, busy in the morning tomorrow but would be up for a meet up tomorrow afternoon- SBUX HQ is fine, or somewhere on the eastside if you're in this neck of the woods. I appreciate the offer! I think I'm still too new to the forums to send PMs, but I think I can receive them? Can you try PMing me your cell number? If not I'll just watch this thread for the meetup time/place and see you guys there.

Thanks very much and hope to see you soon.

Pat

we have one in stock, automatic.
Culver City, CA

Reactions: KenzSS
Discussion starter · #25 ·
Ok at this point I can say if I can make it, it's going to be around 4pm tomorrow at SBHQ, unfortunately can't get down there earlier.

Will firm up tomorrow.

Sounds good, thanks!

Discussion starter · #28 ·
Hey guys,
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it down to SBHQ until about 4:30-4:45 today. Bob I know that puts you in kind of a tight spot. I freed up some time tomorrow morning too; I can be down there about 10 AM, that would probably be better for me.

Let me know if that works for you both.

Unfortunately I'm booked all day tomorrow, but if today doesn't work then no problem, I'll catch up with you another time. If today will still work, just say the word and I'll be down there- but whatever works best for you. :)

Pat

Discussion starter · #31 ·
Ok then, let's shoot for 4:30 today. I'll be heading down down as soon as my wife gets home, which should be 3:45-4:00

Originally this was the color I wanted, but in several pictures it looked too flat and almost blue, so because I couldn't see it in person, and the window was closing I ordered a Silver Ice Metallic, now I am rethinking my decision. Who knows, maybe when mine arrives there will be one for me to take a look at, and a I can swap....oh the dilemna!

saw one at the local Chevy store...still in the wrapper and pretty dirty...their website still showed it in transit and I saw it at the other location (not the one it is supposed to be inbound to)...looks nice, deep gray and a lot of metallic...

Bill

First Wash

Ok guys, got her all shined up today. There is a ton of metallic flake in this gray. It really pops in direct sunlight and almost looks like a different color in the shade. Very nice either way. If you haven't seen this color in person and are waiting for your car to be delivered, don't worry, you will not be disappointed.

Attachments

Well guys, I picked up my NGM 6MT/roof/spare today... and it's amazing! I am super excited, this is a car I have wanted for years. I remember lusting after G8 GXPs, but couldn't afford one at the time. My initial order of Holden goodies is due in from Karo in just a couple days, then I'll get started installing the conversion parts.

Of course, I had to break in the stereo with some appropriate tunes. :D

Thanks again Beau for showing me your car last weekend!

21 - 40 of 455 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.