Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up forum!

Just last week, I was posting that I had issues with a broken heater core in my 2014 SS. It was unfortunate, but it gave me a semi-decent excuse to get into another SS just in time for my 20th birthday.

I want to thank @StevenB for allowing me to purchase his excellent-condition 2016 Heron White M6 SS!

It is incredible to see how much more refined this car feels over the 2014. Mag-ride and the valved exhaust were awesome to have on the 11-hour drive back to Texas from Atlanta. The clutch in this car was weird at first, but I am quickly getting acclimated to it. Jumping on a plane to purchase a car and driving it home has always been something I’ve wanted to do, but I never knew that day would come so soon.

On another note, I am grateful for the awesome community on this forum. The knowledge and information provided here have been an indispensable tool throughout the past four years of ownership. I am glad I was able to find an excellent deal on this car through the classified section of this forum. Thank you mods and forum members for being so great to one another! The world needs more of that right about now.

Happy driving everyone!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts