Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2016 Chevy SS A6 SIM sunroof
9 Posts
SO I PICKED UP THIS CAR YESTERDAY AND LOVE IT SO FAR.

I HAD IT DELIVERED TO YELLOW JACKET TUNING IN ONTARIO, CA TO BE TUNED FROM E-85 TO 91 PUMP GAS BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE IN ARIZONA THERE IS NO E-85 AVAILABLE.

I HAVE NO INFO ON THE CAR, WHO BUILT IT, OR TUNED IT, SO IF ANY OF YOU RECOGNIZE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON IT. I ALSO HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ANSWERS.....

RAN IT ON THE HUB DYNO, WITH E-85 TO SEE WHERE THE TUNE WAS, AND IT MADE 505 AT THE WHEELS. THEY CONSTANTLY BUILD 1000HP HEMI POWERED CARS, SO I FIGURED, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. WELL, HE DOES.....

SWAPPED OUT FUEL, RAN A COUPLE RUNS ON THE STREET FOR TUNING, THEN TO THE HUB DYNO FOR FINAL TUNE AND NUMBERS. 621.9HP AND 635.1TQ WERE OUR FINAL TUNING NUMBERS AFTER 4 RUNS.
I AM NO DYNO GENIUS, BUT HE SAID THAT SHOULD EQUATE TO APPROXIMATELY 750HP AT THE CRANK.

THE LAST TWO PHOTOS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE ITEMS ARE, AND NEITHER DOES THE PERSON I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM....

I WAS LOOKING AT THE BLOWER INSTALL GUIDE AND IT LOOKS TO BE A PART OF THE CHILLER SYSTEM, BUT I CANNOT CONFIRM, AS THERE IS ONE EXTRA RELAY, AND THERE IS A LITTLE SWITCH TO THE LEFT, SO I AM REALLY THROWN OFF....

View attachment 302732 View attachment 302733
View attachment 302734
View attachment 302735
View attachment 302739
Does yellow jacket do cam swaps? My Jeep SRT8 needs a new cam and lifters.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts