Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I PICKED UP THIS CAR YESTERDAY AND LOVE IT SO FAR.

I HAD IT DELIVERED TO YELLOW JACKET TUNING IN ONTARIO, CA TO BE TUNED FROM E-85 TO 91 PUMP GAS BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE IN ARIZONA THERE IS NO E-85 AVAILABLE.

I HAVE NO INFO ON THE CAR, WHO BUILT IT, OR TUNED IT, SO IF ANY OF YOU RECOGNIZE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON IT. I ALSO HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ANSWERS.....

RAN IT ON THE HUB DYNO, WITH E-85 TO SEE WHERE THE TUNE WAS, AND IT MADE 505 AT THE WHEELS. THEY CONSTANTLY BUILD 1000HP HEMI POWERED CARS, SO I FIGURED, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. WELL, HE DOES.....

SWAPPED OUT FUEL, RAN A COUPLE RUNS ON THE STREET FOR TUNING, THEN TO THE HUB DYNO FOR FINAL TUNE AND NUMBERS. 621.9HP AND 635.1TQ WERE OUR FINAL TUNING NUMBERS AFTER 4 RUNS.
I AM NO DYNO GENIUS, BUT HE SAID THAT SHOULD EQUATE TO APPROXIMATELY 750HP AT THE CRANK.

THE LAST TWO PHOTOS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE ITEMS ARE, AND NEITHER DOES THE PERSON I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM....

I WAS LOOKING AT THE BLOWER INSTALL GUIDE AND IT LOOKS TO BE A PART OF THE CHILLER SYSTEM, BUT I CANNOT CONFIRM, AS THERE IS ONE EXTRA RELAY, AND THERE IS A LITTLE SWITCH TO THE LEFT, SO I AM REALLY THROWN OFF....

Lighting Font Line Rectangle Material property
Font Rectangle Parallel Electric blue Pattern

Hood Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive design

Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

· Registered
2016 Chevy SS, RH2, 6MT, Hole, Spare, Mods
132 Posts
That's for a DSX auxiliary fuel pump, I believe. I have the same LED assembly and a relay from my build last year when I had the DSX kit added.

· Registered
2016 Chevy SS A6 SIM sunroof
9 Posts
SO I PICKED UP THIS CAR YESTERDAY AND LOVE IT SO FAR.

I HAD IT DELIVERED TO YELLOW JACKET TUNING IN ONTARIO, CA TO BE TUNED FROM E-85 TO 91 PUMP GAS BECAUSE WHERE I LIVE IN ARIZONA THERE IS NO E-85 AVAILABLE.

I HAVE NO INFO ON THE CAR, WHO BUILT IT, OR TUNED IT, SO IF ANY OF YOU RECOGNIZE IT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ANY INFO YOU HAVE ON IT. I ALSO HAVE SOME QUESTIONS IF ANYBODY HAS ANY ANSWERS.....

RAN IT ON THE HUB DYNO, WITH E-85 TO SEE WHERE THE TUNE WAS, AND IT MADE 505 AT THE WHEELS. THEY CONSTANTLY BUILD 1000HP HEMI POWERED CARS, SO I FIGURED, HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. WELL, HE DOES.....

SWAPPED OUT FUEL, RAN A COUPLE RUNS ON THE STREET FOR TUNING, THEN TO THE HUB DYNO FOR FINAL TUNE AND NUMBERS. 621.9HP AND 635.1TQ WERE OUR FINAL TUNING NUMBERS AFTER 4 RUNS.
I AM NO DYNO GENIUS, BUT HE SAID THAT SHOULD EQUATE TO APPROXIMATELY 750HP AT THE CRANK.

THE LAST TWO PHOTOS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE ITEMS ARE, AND NEITHER DOES THE PERSON I BOUGHT THE CAR FROM....

I WAS LOOKING AT THE BLOWER INSTALL GUIDE AND IT LOOKS TO BE A PART OF THE CHILLER SYSTEM, BUT I CANNOT CONFIRM, AS THERE IS ONE EXTRA RELAY, AND THERE IS A LITTLE SWITCH TO THE LEFT, SO I AM REALLY THROWN OFF....

View attachment 302732 View attachment 302733
View attachment 302734
View attachment 302735
View attachment 302739
Does yellow jacket do cam swaps? My Jeep SRT8 needs a new cam and lifters.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts