Welcome to the forum and congrats @OZZYSS

·
Super Moderator
13,373 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
NIce score on the car! Welcome to SS Forums. There's an encyclopedia of knowledge here. Most anything you can think of about your car can prolly be answered here. Caution: There's so many cool mods you can do to your car that you can read about here that this could be the most expensive free forum you've visited. Hide your credit cards when browsing here.

Where abouts in our great state do you hail from? Plenty of great roads here where you can let your car run. SS was well represented a couple of years ago on DPS fastest performance awards handed out from those black & white cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone. I have to give a big shout out to Julio. He was my SSs first owner in San Antonio and he kept the car pristine for 2 and a half years while putting only 850 miles on it. I live in Granbury, about 250 miles away. I felt bad about the miles to get it home, until I got to drive it. I’m afraid the miles may start to roll on pretty quick! I’ve been scouting the forum for awhile, while I was looking for the right car. You guys have phenomenal cars. I look forward to being part of the community!

·
Registered
504 Posts
Welcome OzzySS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks everyone. I have to give a big shout out to Julio. He was my SSs first owner in San Antonio and he kept the car pristine for 2 and a half years while putting only 850 miles on it. I live in Granbury, about 250 miles away. I felt bad about the miles to get it home, until I got to drive it. I’m afraid the miles may start to roll on pretty quick! I’ve been scouting the forum for awhile, while I was looking for the right car. You guys have phenomenal cars. I look forward to being part of the community!
I’m in Garland I also went to San Antonio to pick mine up but mine had 3200 miles on it. I jumped on it quick since I wanted one with the 6 speed manual and the color black. Is your gem a manual or auto?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Welcome! I don't actually own an SS yet, but they're tied for my top two choices as my next DD. I live out near Cresson, so I'll keep an eye out for that SS.

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Welcome ozzyss. That was a great find. I have friends that moved to Granbury last fall and I plan to visit them this year. I'll have to keep a look out for that gray SS.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome! Only 1k on the odometer. This car was definitely chilling in someone's garage.

Enjoy and give that LS3 a good beating well overdue.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts