Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My all new Chevy SS (yes new only one owner 9000 miles) PPF from previous owner on half of the car side skirts bumper front bumper, roof, you name it, weather tech interior, car cover and holden tire pressure caps along with mid flaps! Just got her ceramic coated and bought some 2014-2015 wheels and got them powder coated a dark sparkle grey! I also just put on the axle back from SOLO! So much more to do! Everything is in literal perfect condition, still has the new car smell!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky

Wheel Sky Car Land vehicle Tire

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud
Trip computer Automotive design Plant Car Gadget

·
Super Moderator
8,862 Posts
Reactions: brianmg

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
My all new Chevy SS (yes new only one owner 9000 miles) PPF from previous owner on half of the car side skirts bumper front bumper, roof, you name it, weather tech interior, car cover and holden tire pressure caps along with mid flaps! Just got her ceramic coated and bought some 2014-2015 wheels and got them powder coated a dark sparkle grey! I also just put on the axle back from SOLO! So much more to do! Everything is in literal perfect condition, still has the new car smell! View attachment 299200
View attachment 299199
View attachment 299198 View attachment 299201
Welcome to the SS club my man. As Esindon said. Silver Ice Metallic is the best color!

·
Premium Member
7,403 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2015 Silver/ Stock
217 Posts
Best color, and was thinking of having my wheels done that color also.
Welcome to the forum, and enjoy the ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts