Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for over 6 months and a 2016 popped up at the local Chevrolet dealer in Daytona Beach less than 1 hour from Orlando. 1 owner manual 23,000 miles looks like new. I purchased on July 3rd. Can't believe the price for a 5 year SS is the same as new but seems in line with what is currently for sale. I have never seen another one in Orlando yet. I am loving it so far
far.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Yes it is unfortunately a seller's market. Totally psychotic. You paid about what we're all seeing and expecting around here these days. The good news is that you got a manual and managed to not get price gouged on it. Probably because of the non-unique color. Good news is they all drive the same.

WELCOME!!!! It's kinda exciting to slowly welcome a new generation of second owners to the SS.

I've got 120,000 miles on my manual and in 6 years it's just never got boring. Such a great car.

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it is unfortunately a seller's market. Totally psychotic. You paid about what we're all seeing and expecting around here these days. The good news is that you got a manual and managed to not get price gouged on it. Probably because of the non-unique color. Good news is they all drive the same.

WELCOME!!!! It's kinda exciting to slowly welcome a new generation of second owners to the SS.

I've got 120,000 miles on my manual and in 6 years it's just never got boring. Such a great car.
Thank you! I wasn't in the position to buy one when they came out but I am now so I am happy with the purchase. Such a unique and fun car to drive.Went to the local cars and coffee meet this past weekend and there was more interest in the car than I expected. My favorite color is the blue but I love the black now and it was local saving some hassles.

·
Premium Member
7,247 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: mpfla1

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome, enjoy not pulling up to a car identical to yours....
Yes, love the uniquenes! I live in Dr Phillips, in Orlando near Disney. Ferraris, Porches, BMWs, etc. are not that uncommon in the area but I can honestly say I have never seen an SS around here. Love it!

·
Registered
306 Posts
I live southwest of Disney, and I see one very occasionally around where I live. Doesn't seem to be a lot in the area.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
I have been looking for over 6 months and a 2016 popped up at the local Chevrolet dealer in Daytona Beach less than 1 hour from Orlando. 1 owner manual 23,000 miles looks like new. I purchased on July 3rd. Can't believe the price for a 5 year SS is the same as new but seems in line with what is currently for sale. I have never seen another one in Orlando yet. I am loving it so far View attachment 291317 View attachment 291318 far.
Welcome to the PMB Manual owners group! Best color of them all! ;)

Reactions: mpfla1

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have been looking for over 6 months and a 2016 popped up at the local Chevrolet dealer in Daytona Beach less than 1 hour from Orlando. 1 owner manual 23,000 miles looks like new. I purchased on July 3rd. Can't believe the price for a 5 year SS is the same as new but seems in line with what is currently for sale. I have never seen another one in Orlando yet. I am loving it so far View attachment 291317 View attachment 291318 far.
Nice!!!! I am in Tallahassee! Its maybe like 3 of them down here!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts