Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Glad to be a part of the community. Been lurking for awhile now, figured I'd join...
Been in the LSx game for awhile now.. But this platform is new to me (2nd gen F body thru the 4th Gen and GTO's are what I typically own). Hoping to learn all I can and hopefully make some new friends along the way.

Here's a pic of what I have.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
8,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Thizizkai . Looks like you've a 2014, which means you have the one year only cupholder in the rear and the one year only best suspension in the SS. (y)

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Thizizkai

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum @Thizizkai . Looks like you've a 2014, which means you have the one year only cupholder in the rear and the one year only best suspension in the SS. (y)
Yup it's a 2014, I'm happy to have the best suspension and cup holders, but at one point I did consider the Magride conversion lol. For now I'll be looking for "California Compliant" upgrades.

·
Super Moderator
8,032 Posts
Yup it's a 2014, I'm happy to have the best suspension and cup holders, but at one point I did consider the Magride conversion lol. For now I'll be looking for "California Compliant" upgrades.
I've had both, and if I could trade you suspension setups I would. Thought my '14 to be amazing. My '15 is good, never leaves performance setting, but will undoubtedly fail eventually, and not be cheap when it does.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Sorry, been on holiday. Welcome to the forum ! We have a pretty active owners group in Nor/Cal ranging from Bakersfield north to Oregon as well as east to west. Our members are both here and on FB as Nor/Cal Holden.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts