Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good afternoon all,

We plan to sell my wife's 17 SS soon.

Going through spares and have sold off quite a bit locally.

These will be cross posted locally as well, but figured i'd put them up here.

Everything is brand new:

Font pair of CTS-V calipers in yellow
GM Hardware
Goodridge brake lines for a 15-17 SS.

$950 plus the ride. Detroit area. Can ship no issue FedEx. WILL NOT SHIP USPS.

I want these to go, i just sold my red and silver sets for my other projects.

IF you want rears - I can supply some used rear calipers 2 ways - a mint red set or a set that needs sanding and painting due to shipping damage. No pads in either, calipers only for added cost. But for the time being, these fronts are listed only.

Reactions: CB750

·
Registered
70 Posts
Oh my.

So very tempted. Need to get the SS to stop like my 1LE. I'm going to have to spend some time in my thinking closet...

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you located?

Yep..1LE is ridiculously awesome. I still plan to add one to the garage in the future. One of my favorite Camaros.

These need to move. My LS swap project needs some attention :)

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GLWS! Not to derail, but can you elaborate on your LS swap?
Thanks!

I'll probably make a thread somewhere. But it is a total beater in every sense ;)

Reactions: JayJ

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone wants these :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
How much more clearance is needed from the rims for these to fit? Already have a set of VS forged rims do not want to buy another set.

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well it really depends on your specific wheel. But these work well with most aftermarket wheels - just depends on your wheel design also.

I can take a measurement of the caliper width vs a SS stock caliper and you can compare on your wheel :)

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yep. Priced to move really.

Just downsizing my projects at this time as I have too much on my plate between home projects, the LS swap, and family stuff to do.

More to come. My kooks set up is pending local sale, if not that will get posted here too [avoiding shipping].

·
Registered
124 Posts
If you could take the measurements that would be very helpful. I’ll check my clearance On Tuesday. Thanks
Well it really depends on your specific wheel. But these work well with most aftermarket wheels - just depends on your wheel design also.

I can take a measurement of the caliper width vs a SS stock caliper and you can compare on your wheel :)

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you could take the measurements that would be very helpful. I’ll check my clearance On Tuesday. Thanks
I'll take a look but it really is not much of a difference off the top of my head.

What does your wheel look like

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts