Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Just picked up my 2014 from Denver and brought her back to NOCO and I'm super excited to join/participate in the forum. This is only my 5th vehicle I've owned but I'm already in love with it after a month!! My coworker has an identical twin to mine that truly convinced me to start looking and I ended up finding a good example with 70,xxx miles for around $25k that I couldn't pass up. Other than a rear main hub going out that the dealer fixed, she's ran great but I find myself wanting a little more. I was thinking the OTR intake from VCM and a tune to start and would like some opinions or other suggestions.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
3,254 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @Shelby14SS !!!

Be careful!!! That right pedal is just like a crack pipe!!! One hit and your hooked!!! Further,,,, you might consider locking up or better still,,, cancelling your credit cards,,, NOW!!!! Modification is more like Heroin,,, cuz its even MORE addictive than Crack!!!!

Good Luck and enjoy your new to you Unicorn!!!

Post up pics,,,, or,,, it didn't happen!!!

ES

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congrats! There is a ton of knowledge here. Check out the engine section. Lots of different combos can be found there.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome, that sounds like a nice deal on your ss! Look around on here, there is a list on here that details what's unique to the various years. It may give you an idea of what you may want to do to your car next after the vcm otr. As far as I'm concerned, that entry price leaves you plenty of room for mods!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello all! Just picked up my 2014 from Denver and brought her back to NOCO and I'm super excited to join/participate in the forum. This is only my 5th vehicle I've owned but I'm already in love with it after a month!! My coworker has an identical twin to mine that truly convinced me to start looking and I ended up finding a good example with 70,xxx miles for around $25k that I couldn't pass up. Other than a rear main hub going out that the dealer fixed, she's ran great but I find myself wanting a little more. I was thinking the OTR intake from VCM and a tune to start and would like some opinions or other suggestions.

Thank you!
Welcome! I love Colorado. This car is going to be a fun drive through the mountains.

·
Registered
2014 SS, SOLD!
3,515 Posts

Thank you!
Welcome!

OTR intake and a tune was exactly what I did to my 2014!
You'll love it! And is an excellent place to start.

Reactions: Shelby14SS

·
Registered
476 Posts
Enjoy, honestly the most fun car I've ever owed.....hope you will feel the same!

·
Premium Member
7,146 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Shelby14SS
1 - 9 of 9 Posts