·
Super Moderator
8,510 Posts
Welcome to the forum @kevinrood , good luck in your search

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@Busta Mind me asking how much you paid and where you found it? I'm also in Tampa and just started browsing to see if I can come across the right deal. Finding that car locally seems like a unicorn so kudos to you!
Sure. I got it from a specialty dealer in Crystal River. I paid $48,250 otd with a new tag.

I found a few when I was looking. Send me a PM and give me your number and I'll be happy to help you look and send you whatever info I find.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sure. I got it from a specialty dealer in Crystal River. I paid $48,250 otd with a new tag.

I found a few when I was looking. Send me a PM and give me your number and I'll be happy to help you look and send you whatever info I find.
Appreciate it man. I'm looking for an M6 with minimal mods, or stock, waiting to come across the right deal because I'm in no rush. I'm torn on getting one with super low miles, because I'll feel guilty driving it (I've seen the Red Hot with 20k+ miles in the classifieds here). I'll get my post count up so I can shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Everyone,

I am planning a trip to the C&C UTC this coming Saturday December 11th. I will be leaving at appx 6:35 from a Publix in Pinellas Co at this address:
120 Carillon Pkwy, St. Petersburg, FL 33716

I will then head down to Uppy's gas station located at:
7219 US-41, Palmetto, FL 34221

I will wait there until appx 7:25 and then over to C&C UTC.

Trip outline:
0625hrs arrival Publix - 10 mins wait -
0635hrs depart Publix - 40mins drive -
0715hrs arrival Uppy's - 10 mins wait -
0725hrs depart Uppy's - 20mins drive -
0745hrs arrival C&C UTC

Anyone interested, please hit me up. I will adjust the above times depending on the people attending the meet and which location they can/will be able to meet up.

Thanks!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts