Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm a new owner of a Heron White 2017 SS in Tampa Bay area of FL. Bought the car a month ago and it currently has 20,000 miles on it.

So far all I have done is American Racing long tube headers and X pipe. Just ordered some black ESR CS5 wheels today.

If anyone is in my area. Please feel free to hit me up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the SS Forums @Busta !!!

Interesting choice for your avatar,,, I must say!! I met him MANY years ago,, in New York!! Had a friend that was very close to him,,, lived with him for a time at that!!!

Anyway,,, PICS of your ride,,, OR,, it didn't happen!!!

ES
I'll post once I get the wheels here and on. About a week or so, I'm hoping.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the purchase, Busta. Crystal Motorsports, right? I had been trying to reach them about the car, and by the time they returned my call it was already sold. I ended up buying a Nightfall Grey automatic instead. Best of luck with your new toy! Here's mine:

View attachment 293699
Yes, Sir. That's where I got it.

You local? I love that color on the car. It's goes with chrome or black out so well.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wish I could make it, but recovering from surgery 3 days ago, so it'll be a few weeks before I'm cleared to drive. Should be a great day for C&C!
Dang. Sorry to hear that. Had a pretty big surgery Aug 3rd followed by 2mos bed rest with only getting up to use the bathroom, so I know the feeling. Speedy recovery.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
@Busta Mind me asking how much you paid and where you found it? I'm also in Tampa and just started browsing to see if I can come across the right deal. Finding that car locally seems like a unicorn so kudos to you!
Sure. I got it from a specialty dealer in Crystal River. I paid $48,250 otd with a new tag.

I found a few when I was looking. Send me a PM and give me your number and I'll be happy to help you look and send you whatever info I find.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Everyone,

I am planning a trip to the C&C UTC this coming Saturday December 11th. I will be leaving at appx 6:35 from a Publix in Pinellas Co at this address:
120 Carillon Pkwy, St. Petersburg, FL 33716

I will then head down to Uppy's gas station located at:
7219 US-41, Palmetto, FL 34221

I will wait there until appx 7:25 and then over to C&C UTC.

Trip outline:
0625hrs arrival Publix - 10 mins wait -
0635hrs depart Publix - 40mins drive -
0715hrs arrival Uppy's - 10 mins wait -
0725hrs depart Uppy's - 20mins drive -
0745hrs arrival C&C UTC

Anyone interested, please hit me up. I will adjust the above times depending on the people attending the meet and which location they can/will be able to meet up.

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts