Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm a new owner of a Heron White 2017 SS in Tampa Bay area of FL. Bought the car a month ago and it currently has 20,000 miles on it.

So far all I have done is American Racing long tube headers and X pipe. Just ordered some black ESR CS5 wheels today.

If anyone is in my area. Please feel free to hit me up.

·
Premium Member
7,288 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Busta

·
Super Moderator
8,032 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Busta

Reactions: Busta

·
Super Moderator
3,851 Posts
Welcome to the SS Forums @Busta !!!

Interesting choice for your avatar,,, I must say!! I met him MANY years ago,, in New York!! Had a friend that was very close to him,,, lived with him for a time at that!!!

Anyway,,, PICS of your ride,,, OR,, it didn't happen!!!

ES

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the SS Forums @Busta !!!

Interesting choice for your avatar,,, I must say!! I met him MANY years ago,, in New York!! Had a friend that was very close to him,,, lived with him for a time at that!!!

Anyway,,, PICS of your ride,,, OR,, it didn't happen!!!

ES
I'll post once I get the wheels here and on. About a week or so, I'm hoping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, Busta. Crystal Motorsports, right? I had been trying to reach them about the car, and by the time they returned my call it was already sold. I ended up buying a Nightfall Grey automatic instead. Best of luck with your new toy! Here's mine:

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on the purchase, Busta. Crystal Motorsports, right? I had been trying to reach them about the car, and by the time they returned my call it was already sold. I ended up buying a Nightfall Grey automatic instead. Best of luck with your new toy! Here's mine:

View attachment 293699
Yes, Sir. That's where I got it.

You local? I love that color on the car. It's goes with chrome or black out so well.

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Cars and Coffee in Miami tomorrow morning..... 8am to 11am

International Mall 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172

Much closer than West coast of Florida, and 500 to 1,000 cars show up....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Cars and Coffee in Miami tomorrow morning..... 8am to 11am

International Mall 1455 NW 107th Ave, Doral, FL 33172

Much closer than West coast of Florida, and 500 to 1,000 cars show up....
Wish I could make it, but recovering from surgery 3 days ago, so it'll be a few weeks before I'm cleared to drive. Should be a great day for C&C!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wish I could make it, but recovering from surgery 3 days ago, so it'll be a few weeks before I'm cleared to drive. Should be a great day for C&C!
Dang. Sorry to hear that. Had a pretty big surgery Aug 3rd followed by 2mos bed rest with only getting up to use the bathroom, so I know the feeling. Speedy recovery.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello. Hope everyone is doing well.

I'm a new owner of a Heron White 2017 SS in Tampa Bay area of FL. Bought the car a month ago and it currently has 20,000 miles on it.

So far all I have done is American Racing long tube headers and X pipe. Just ordered some black ESR CS5 wheels today.

If anyone is in my area. Please feel free to hit me up.
Congratulations and enjoy!!

·
Super Moderator
8,032 Posts
Reactions: Ronjeilly77
1 - 20 of 31 Posts