Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a set of neon green calipers, freshly powder coated and reassembled with fresh centric/Carlson seals. These will bolt onto your ss, though technically they're not ss original parts. The front two calipers are new Dorman units with 0 miles, the rear two are used camaro ss calipers, 0 miles since powder and rebuild. The fronts show a little of the texture, but they're very glossy. The rears are like candy.

I did a set in blue and this set in neon green for my ss, then decided to install the blue ones. Located in Longview, TX, available for $750 shipped, and I'd be willing to work out a core return if you'd prefer. 228-243-3833

·
Premium Member
1,665 Posts
Those look good! Nice!

Considering what shops charge to powder and rework that's a deal. I am dragging refinishing my "project" calipers haha

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those look good! Nice!

Considering what shops charge to powder and rework that's a deal. I am dragging refinishing my "project" calipers haha
Thanks, I feel the same. It's time intensive, and since I'm no professional, I feel the value of my labor is fair. What sort of refinish are you looking to do? Pm me if you want to discuss, I'm more open to picking up small powder projects now that I've proven the idea of doing projects here in longview.

·
Registered
476 Posts
They are very nice. Won't go well with my white ride (at least my opinion) but I like them!!! Good luck selling them

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. Had a buyer, but we got to talking and he wanted a set in purple. Doing his set, these are still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts