Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals. I'm looking for some recommendations for a tuner in Central Florida. Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't think I can do remote tune because I don't know the exact components in my car. (I.e. Injectors, plugs, even the exact supercharger). It was all done before I bought the car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys and gals. I'm looking for some recommendations for a tuner in Central Florida. Any help is greatly appreciated. I don't think I can do remote tune because I don't know the exact components in my car. (I.e. Injectors, plugs, even the exact supercharger). It was all done before I bought the car.
Brewer Speed and Racing, in Columbus GA

·
Super Moderator
6,773 Posts
Welcome to the forum @2015ssls3 , tell us about your ride!

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Found this for you as well, tuned by Fasterproms....
I think FasterProms guy Jeremy, is a good tuner, he mainly deals with GM products, and is very good tuning LS motors.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been really impressed with Jeff at Jeff's Tuning and Performance in Ocala, Florida. He's done a few of my cars, and I have seen some monsters he has tuned, all with great results. Jeff's Tuning and Performance online store! He's also on Facebook

·
Registered
2017 SS Manual HW No mods yet, 93 Rx7 lots of mods, 04 Rx8 Lowered.
15 Posts
I highly recommend Tuners Inc in Orange Park. It's more NFL but worth the drive. Tony tuned my LS swapped Volvo and driveability and power was remarkably better

1 - 10 of 10 Posts