Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking for a passenger side Rocker Moulding. I think thats what it called. Its the plastic piece below the front and rear door.
It would be ideal to find one that is Heron White. Anyone have one of these laying around?

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
May want to post location

Also shipping a rocker is not cheap. I have a passenger side off a G8 in black, would have to cross ref part numbers to verify if it is the same or not.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you, I’m in Northern CA. I’m willing to pay whatever the shipping is for a good shape white piece with no scratches.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
May want to post location

Also shipping a rocker is not cheap. I have a passenger side off a G8 in black, would have to cross ref part numbers to verify if it is the same or not.
You’re not kidding. I shipped one from my Trans Am a few years back, it was over 100 bux !

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I’m looking for a passenger side Rocker Moulding. I think thats what it called. Its the plastic piece below the front and rear door.
It would be ideal to find one that is Heron White. Anyone have one of these laying around?
Ahh, so sorry man. I'm guessing like there is a sad story behind the scenes here. Good luck in your parts quest. I hope you get her back to spotless!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh, so sorry man. I'm guessing like there is a sad story behind the scenes here. Good luck in your parts quest. I hope you get her back to spotless!
Thanks, It‘s not to terrible. you’d have to get on the ground to see the damage. I‘m going to keep hunting for a good white piece.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts