Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty awesome to hear this happen. I'm actually liking the Camo theme on the Chevy SS race car

In honor of National Guard Soldiers and Memorial Day, Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s No. 88 Chevrolet SS wore a camouflage paint scheme on May 26 at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway. Five soldiers from the North Carolina National Guard were on hand to help the No. 88 team push the specially designed No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet SS to the starting grid for Sunday’s 600-mile race.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Looked like a great event. There something about Nascar that exudes American Patriotism. Great to see Nascar and Chevy honoring the troops.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nascar is considered to be like the olympics for the american... well most but not all. It was great that Dale and his team took the time and effort to honor the national guards. So jealous I wished I was able to touch the SS race car.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nascar is actually pretty **** scary unlike what most people think. You try entering a turn that fast and keep your **** in.
I hear ya. It's probably scary as **** to watch at the stadium. But the danger doesn't really translate too well watching it on TV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts