Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SS @the_chadwick . It would appear to be a slick top, making it either 1 of 11 or 1 of 10 depending on if it has a full size spare in the trunk... (y)

Edit: had written "in the boot" rather than "in the trunk" as an homage to our Australian brethren, then proceeded to read that you are a LEO. Didn't want you to think you could actually hide a full size spare in there going into lockup... ;)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Some great info here on the forum and welcome. If you want to tweek your SS you can pay a visit to ADM Performance, local DFW area in Lewisville. He is a class act and has been doing GM mods for over 25 years. Have fun with your SS.

·
Registered
459 Posts
nice ride and best of luck!! enjoy the forums, there's a LOT of knowledge out there......

·
Registered
2015 Chevy SS MT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the SS @the_chadwick . It would appear to be a slick top, making it either 1 of 11 or 1 of 10 depending on if it has a full size spare in the trunk... (y)

Edit: had written "in the boot" rather than "in the trunk" as an homage to our Australian brethren, then proceeded to read that you are a LEO. Didn't want you to think you could actually hide a full size spare in there going into lockup... ;)
It does not have the full size spare in the boot. It has the tire compressor

·
Super Moderator
6,557 Posts
It does not have the full size spare in the boot. It has the tire compressor
1 of 11 Silver Ice Metallic VFI SS's as produced, pretty cool. (y)

Reactions: the_chadwick

·
Super Moderator
6,557 Posts
I had no clue. It is pretty cool to know just how rare these cars
Thanks to a ton of work by our esteemed members @smann and @ben98gs , not only can you find your build numbers, but with the latter's help your build sequence as well. First link is production info compiled by member @smann , second link is production sequence info and VIN sequencing from member @ben98gs .

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Congrats, my man! And Welcome! I've got nearly 115,000 on my 2015 Manual. It just doesn't get old. I'd consider an MGW short throw shifter, I'm just saying that life gets away from you and now my car is as old and beat up and dirty as I am and I never did the shifter.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Ice Ice Baby!! Welcome! nice 6 speed Silver Sport Sedan !!

·
Premium Member
7,057 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
2015 Chevy SS MT
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ice Ice Baby!! Welcome! nice 6 speed Silver Sport Sedan !!
I don’t usually go for silver cars but for some reason I’ve owned a silver infinit M35S, a silver stone S2000, a silver 2003 evo 8, and now this SS in silver. Maybe subconsciously I am in love with silver cars.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I got it for 37 grand. It was at a Cadillac dealership. Previous owner traded it for a new CTS-V
i got one my self in December 2020 in dallas texas and when i was in search of a ss i saw one in spring texas exactly like yours.
silver manual no roof with 48k miles

maybe it is the same ( im uploading a picture maybe its this one )

by the way congratulations on your new ride!👌
20210106_082010.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts