·
Registered
3,516 Posts

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Updated OP list.

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have the upper hose kit they aren’t using anymore that switched to AN fittings?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Ok did anyone use a pcv valve somewhere inline with the lsa valve covers or are they built in to the covers?

I know the Holley ones didn’t and needed something inline.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
To stay on budget I went with the Bosch pump and just noticed it’s a plug and play setup with the magnuson relay kit. No extra pigtail needed. Woot woot.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Has anyone used 22962570 for the heater hoses?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Did STG go out of business?

looking at hx from them as well as FB101 and also the factory zl1. Can’t find pics of the zl1 installed in our car. Not looking to spend a lot.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Greg (STG) is now working for HPJ Performance. When I talked to him last, he was no longer making the HX due to issues with fabricator. If you want a true bolt-in HX, you will probably have to go with Boost District. I had the upper but got rid of it because I didn't like it. I lucked out and found a custom HX on FB for $100.

If you still want to reach out to him, he might have some suggestions. I'm sure his phone is still active.

Reactions: 16HeronSS

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Greg (STG) is now working for HPJ Performance. When I talked to him last, he was no longer making the HX due to issues with fabricator. If you want a true bolt-in HX, you will probably have to go with Boost District. I had the upper but got rid of it because I didn't like it. I lucked out and found a custom HX on FB for $100.

If you still want to reach out to him, he might have some suggestions. I'm sure his phone is still active.

View attachment 287560
Thanks. No idc about a truly bolt in. If he’s not making them anymore then no point in me contacting him. I’ll just get the zl1 for now

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Updated.

anyone have 7.400 hardened pushrods?

41 - 53 of 53 Posts