Chevy SS Forum banner

My 16 SS Build.

68K views 153 replies 46 participants last post by  TrackdaddyM3 
#1 · (Edited)
Picked up my car and just another addtion to the family. I have a 16 c7 z06 that im modding and whipple charged 16 escalade that I have a crazy build on. You can see that here My 2016 Escalade Build - Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum
Plus a done up 96 impala. Since i sell all the stuff for these cars might as well go all out on this one

Well back to my SS here we go. As with all my car I go pretty stupid. My dad had the first drive in it usually he drives the z06 or my esky to car shows. Both of them are faster than this SS so I cant have that at least has to be faster then the esky

My dad breaking it with first ride

got home and let the mods begin. My ocd took over so cleaned up the engine bay by painting the parts

Ended up tinting it today

ARH headers are ordered as well as gp tuning "CHOPOVICH" cam and im doing trick flow heads and well as all the upgrades. Circle d 3600 converter coming also.

As for wheels im thinking about widening the rear to 10 or 10.25 inches or doing a 21x9/10.5 set up. If i do the 21s I will go with a 1 inch taller tire then oem to fill up the wells. For lowering I will most likely do my own spring rate just like I do my own custom springs for the 00-16 gm suvs for lowering. prob do .75 front/rear to get rid of the gap.

INTERIOR has to get changed. I will be doing all black suede panels and headliner. Anything that is the ugly cream color will be either done in suede or painted black

See less See more
#4 ·
Must be nice to sell the go-fun parts.

But I wonder if car part dealer rules are like drug dealers though...don't ever use your own product lol.

Reactions: 037
#6 ·
Please let me know what you do on the lowering. I don't really like anything available for the car now. I would like to lower mine around 1 inch also.

I'm glad to see you got the SS. I cant wait to see what all you bring to the forum.

I always look forward to your new threads on the Z06 forum.

#20 ·
Yes, welcome to the forum boobiedaddy!

#24 ·
Cars going to paint shop today

Tinting rear lights
Rolling rear fenders
Painting handles
Painting pillars to match

Oh ordered my rims
Ace convex in black
20x9 and 20x10
255 40 20 front
305 35 20 rear Mt drag radial

I wanted a taller tire then stock to fill the Wells up plus will only have to lower car 1/2 to 3/4 of a inch

#29 ·
TINTED tails and doors painted. Ill prob end up spraying trim a flat black around the windows along with painting the rear lower reflectors black. Im a arh dealer so was fitting to get a arh header set up on it. I offer ceramic coating also which I will be doing on my headers tommorrow.

#30 ·
Tell me how the collectors mount up on the hangers, and one side of the exhuast primaries seems to be off when looking underneath the car from back to front. Also the pipes over the rear pumpkin are a bear to get right on the factory cans and still be high enough not to scuff but not tap on the diff.

Just my observations when installing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.