Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who on here has the MOST miles on their SS? I know that might not be fair to '15 & '16 owners but this is actually one contest that you probably DON'T want to win.... I've made a bunch of trips from Silicon Valley to San Diego (with another one next week and another one planned for in the Summer) but I humbly submit my 32,261 for consideration. Put new Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the front a few weeks ago and Costco just notified me today that my rears have arrived. Guess I should figure out how to do a burnout and roast off the rest of what's left on the rear hides before I get them replaced!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Miles on my SS 38254

Reactions: KenzSS

·
Super Moderator
14,417 Posts
I think TXSS posted on FB that his '14 is over 70k now.

·
Registered
223 Posts
miles : 33,4k

·
Premium Member
1,780 Posts
Should include MY and I service date with miles to put it in perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's awesome! I seem to follow a cycle where I put a ton of miles on in the first few years, and then for whatever reason, it tapers off for the next few, so by the 5-year mark, when that new-car itch hits BAD, I'm pretty comparable with the rest of polite society when it comes to total mileage.... I guess if I had known about TXSS I wouldn't have bothered starting the thread :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just hit 1300 with my '16. I'm sure to win.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Reactions: KenzSS

·
Premium Member
15,096 Posts
A while back there was one of the very first pre-pre-production cars 6G3F15RWXEL902868 listed for sale as a used ex GM owned vehicle that had 100,548 miles.

The backstory must remain a secret.

·
Registered
97 Posts
A couple of years ago (pre-COVID), I was in the Michigan UP and came across a Phantom Black ‘14 and it’s owner in a Meijers parking lot. This PBM had a little over 200K on it and was on the second LS3 (replaced under warranty). The owner said that he had done a few coast to coast trips as well as Michigan/Florida trips and the miles added up quickly.

My ‘15 HW just turned over 51K.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts