Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw member Monaro in his Jungle Green cruising near Apple Valley.....first Chevy SS I have seen in the Twin Cities......better get that front license plate on buddy :)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
I saw one at Marcus theater in Shakopee a couple weeks ago, it was a 14, black. I talked to him, he was nice. He seemed pretty supprised when I said I have two... Maybe because I was raking mulch like a landscaper, lol.
ValleyGoat, do you live in Apple valley? I use to live off 42 and garden view, I moved last year.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw one at Marcus theater in Shakopee a couple weeks ago, it was a 14, black. I talked to him, he was nice. He seemed pretty supprised when I said I have two... Maybe because I was raking mulch like a landscaper, lol.
ValleyGoat, do you live in Apple valley? I use to live off 42 and garden view, I moved last year.
Yes! Pilot Knob Rd. and McAndrews Blvd. Will be picking up my NGM m6 in Dallas in 2 weeks....

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think there are 3 in the St Michael area (two PBM and one Silver), plus a white G8. Had one of the owners approach me at the gas station, as we discussed my 14 PBM and his drag strip efforts in the silver daily driver we watched the other PBM drive past.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Spotted a pretty green SS with a Holden front badge today on hwy 19 East of New Prague. I was in my hw SS heading westbound doing some logs trying to find a boost issue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
In woodbury have seen 3 silver SS and one green, to go along with my some like it hot red one...Merit Chev sold a lot of them out here...

·
Registered
68 Posts
There's several up here north of the cities; another black one like mine, 2 perfect blue, and one mystic green. I just chatted with a guy in a blue ATS-V the other day, I'd trade mine for that car, wow!

There's a few G8s also, one G8 owner asked me a bit about the SS as he is interested in one for his next purchase.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Mine is the Slip Stream Blue with MN Plate "SS WHAT" ... it garages in the Albert Lea area, but has been in the cities a few times, as well as the Rochester area several times

BTW... my avitar picture was taken in Burnsville at Olive Garden :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I saw a Heron White hurt a m4 on 494 today, and again on 35e into Burnsville. I know it was a Heron White because I could see the hood over my steering wheel;)
Awesome!
I might need to go for a ride with you. I got the LTs on my car and I love it. I might be happy to stay at this level, but then I've never experienced a supercharged V8.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Awesome!
I might need to go for a ride with you. I got the LTs on my car and I love it. I might be happy to stay at this level, but then I've never experienced a supercharged V8.
Where are you at? I'm in Plymouth.

As for meet ups, there are quite a few SS's at Cars & Coffee. I plan to go to the next one in October.
I'm up in Champlin. I've seen another PBM not more than a mile from me, but yet to meet the owner.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts