Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what i could get for my 2016 mystic Green Metallic 6 speed manual with 14000 miles keep super clean put a better tire on at 6000 miles and added a cold air intake. What is a good starting point if i choose to sell.Thanks guys.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I would start at $42-43k if the condition of the car supports that. I have a ‘16 manual with 9k miles and that’s where I would start if I was selling. You might even get close to that if a motivated buyer finds you. If you list it now I would not start dropping the price until well into the year, January-March isn’t a prime time for selling fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
115 Posts
Just wondering what i could get for my 2016 mystic Green Metallic 6 speed manual with 14000 miles keep super clean put a better tire on at 6000 miles and added a cold air intake. What is a good starting point if i choose to sell.Thanks guys.
I gotta ask, why sell your SS?
I bought mine with the intention to keep it for life. There's nothing else like it.
If I go back to a 2 vehicle solution, I'll wish I was driving my Corvette when I'm driving my Tahoe, and wish I was driving my Tahoe when driving my Corvette. The SS just does everything so well, I'm never wishing I'm in another vehicle.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am not sure i average a little more then 4000 miles a yr a hate to bring it anywhere the miles on it are just personal cruising miles, and i live in north jersey so i might want a truck. i would keep it and get a second car its almost paid for but my second car payment is my daughter in collage so its not a sure thing just a considerable thought

·
Registered
150 Posts
i am not sure i average a little more then 4000 miles a yr a hate to bring it anywhere the miles on it are just personal cruising miles, and i live in north jersey so i might want a truck. i would keep it and get a second car its almost paid for but my second car payment is my daughter in collage so its not a sure thing just a considerable thought
Im right next door to you. Never seen your car. I have NGM SS. Im on rt 10 often, a little west of you. Theres a HW owner that works at Schumacher Chevy on Rt 10. Assuming hes a service tech there. Parked on side of building early everyday. Small world.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts