Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may not care and that's ok, but I'd like to see a list of who has gone the LSA route and a brief message if any. If someone were to have a question they could post here but if someone would like to look at someone's garage or similar there is a lot of searching to do. Why not a roster. Thanks in advance for contributing.

Drew888 here, 6 weeks in, 56k miles, loving it, zero issues so far, only not liking visiting the pump every 3 days as a daily. Soon to be 2.5 - 3 days on E85.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Howdy, 20 something k with my LSA, though admittedly it’s a little light for a lower compression 416, it still hauls the mail without any issues. It’s a tire roaster for sure and the next owner of this potent little blower is gonna have a blast with it as well

·
Registered
293 Posts
2017 M6, 7,500 miles. Less than 3k with LSA. Absolute blast with more than 700whp on tap whenever you want it. Can’t beat the smell of burnt E85 either. Still clocks 20mpg on the highway on 93. 16mpg highway on E85, both of those are more than respectable imho for the power it makes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
LSA stock pulleys, RCR cam, FAST 85 injectors, JMS boost a pump, Interchiller. Most important LSA Badge on front bumper. About 3k miles.

·
Registered
113 Posts
2016 M6 with LSA installed for about 7500 miles. 640whp on 93. TSP boost cam, 2.5 upper, kooks with catless mids, alky control, id 1050x. Still on summer tires not sure how the stock clutch will do with drag radials next year but it has been totally fine so far. Working on optimizing everything (looking at interchiller and porting at some point).

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Coming in with new LSA supercharger kit from West Michigan Tech. Upgraded with 10 over ATI superdamp w/ pulley. 1000 cc ID injectors Kenny Belll boostapump. On brand new ZL-1 fueli pump, new Polished TB. Tuning taken care with HP tuners. Dynoed at 600 to the ground. I might add we already had TSP stage II cam with LT headers and free flow cats: LVDADRM

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
52k, nice to see.

LSA, 2.55" upper, stock lower with harmonic balancer, ID850, 93 Oct, 660/630, 52k miles on setup, no issues besides (1) clutch replacement (crappy McLeod unit).

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just an update, 3 months, 1kmi on LSA of 57k miles. got tuned finally last night on E and damn.... I thought it was fast before.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I added an LSA kit amnd ARH headers in November 2018. Have 2800 miles so far.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
The LSA looks so right under the hood - still wish it had been a factory option (I know HSV had one)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts