1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
358 Posts
I must say that the person that did the LSA install did some amazing work. Nothing seemed to be left to chance or was put together half-assed. Incredible workmanship!! Wish I had his ability and knowledge.

Rick H.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
That is the best write up I have ever seen. This needs to be a sticky

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Should definitely be helpful for someone doing the conversion. Most detailed I’ve seen so far but does gloss over some parts. It’s not a step by step but if you combine it with the other threads and videos out there, I think you’d be very close to being able to pull it off based on those resources alone. Nice link!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Great writeup in the Caprice forum. Whereas he had hood clearance problem with his Caprice/SS and had to mill down the fins on top I am going to use the Cadillac CTS-V blower lid to achieve the needed clearance. Look at my avatar. :wink

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Here is a very detailed thread for an lsa conversion on a caprice from the new caprice forum. Vic did a great job with the illustrations and much of the details apply to the SS since it’s a WN which is the same generation as the VF.

Enjoy!

New Caprice - Discussion forums ? View topic - LSA Supercharger Installation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
FYI - My computer (using AVG and latest update of Firefox) refused to open that link, complaining it was infected with Malware. :shrug: Anyone else getting any indications?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just a FYI to OP PPV and owner of the Caprice install, my aftermarket washer fluid bottle is located on passenger side along side of the fuse box and up against radiator frame. All looks tidy.

·
Registered
293 Posts
SackRatSS,

Could you please post a pic of your washer fluid bottle setup.

Thx

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Something I’m working on. Washer fluid reservoir and it will use all the factory connections (filler, pump, lines, harness.....) with no permanent alterations. Plug and play. Good thing NE winters are long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 12 of 12 Posts