Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering are there any bolt on adapter plates that can convert an ls3 round maf to a slot style ls7?

Has anyone modified their rotofab to use an ls7 maf? I was looking to see if the Spectre ls7 maf would be plug and play on the rotofab.

if no to the 2 questions above, are there any intakes that use the ls7 maf that I can purchase?

Final piece to my LSA build
thanks in advance

·
Registered
321 Posts
I used the new era ZL1 cai. Fits really nice, I cut about a inch off the bottom of the intake tube to lift the filter up off the belly pan. It’s designed to accept the LS7 maf. I had been looking at cai systems from the ctsv2 but they use a different maf.

Reactions: Buffaloheron15

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
I have a billet adapter that does this in my parts bin from my GXP I will sell.

May have 2, one was from a custom intake system.

·
Registered
143 Posts

I'd be interested in one of them if op doesn't call dibs. I have a new era ctsv intake that I'd like to adapt from round to ls7

·
Premium Member
1,434 Posts
Going to dig them out this week/weekend

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I was wondering are there any bolt on adapter plates that can convert an ls3 round maf to a slot style ls7?

Has anyone modified their rotofab to use an ls7 maf? I was looking to see if the Spectre ls7 maf would be plug and play on the rotofab.

if no to the 2 questions above, are there any intakes that use the ls7 maf that I can purchase?

Final piece to my LSA build
thanks in advance
Yeah I got a spectra 4” MAF tube, which accepts the card style MAF.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
I used the new era ZL1 cai. Fits really nice, I cut about a inch off the bottom of the intake tube to lift the filter up off the belly pan. It’s designed to accept the LS7 maf. I had been looking at cai systems from the ctsv2 but they use a different maf.
This is so true. I had to grind, bore, drill and tap to make mine fit. The Camaro one wasn’t gonna work, but I don’t recall why

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

I just got a 102mm billet one for mine, but no clue who made it

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can you send me a picture of your set up please and where the filter lies and maf location?

·
Registered
321 Posts
can you send me a picture of your set up please and where the filter lies and maf location?
See post #12, thats my engine bay with the ZL1 New Era cai. Filter sits behind the drivers side DL LED, its in the space between the drivers side front tire and LED.

sorry for the delay

Reactions: Fedge378
1 - 12 of 12 Posts