Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are taken off of my ls3 belair, 6700 miles. Nothing wrong, I happened upon a set of lsa covers and Coils and a fast intake, so I made use of them. The covers are holley polished, I can strip them if you prefer the polished look. Gaskets are all fine, comes with hardware. For everything as shown, $550 shipped from Longview, TX. 228-243-3833, Let me know if you have any questions.
Green Automotive tire Font Bumper Electric blue
Blue Green Azure Automotive lighting Motor vehicle
Green Blue Tool Bumper Gas

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Nice price. I am using the taller version of the holley covers on my LS swap, great pieces and look clean.

Reactions: TheMealOnWheels

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice price. I am using the taller version of the holley covers on my LS swap, great pieces and look clean.
Thanks! So far, lots of interest in the covers. I haven't shopped them in a while, turns out the polished ones are pretty pricey these days. But here's what I replaced it all with, worth it I think...
Land vehicle Motor vehicle Wheel Tire Automotive tire
Green Motor vehicle Blue Electrical wiring Gas

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Any pictures? I'm not seeing any in the initial post.
If you absolutely must see pics in the meantime, it appears you can make a reply to the post with the pics, then type something like "test", then hit "preview". The pics, or a link to their attachment, should then appear in the preview of your newly created post reply .

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
And if all else fails, my number is 228-243-3833 and I can text pictures

1 - 8 of 8 Posts