Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

Looking to get the steering recall done on my 2016. Anyone in the DFW area had good experience with Classic Chevrolet in Grapevine or Stonebriar Chevrolet in Frisco getting this work performed? I am closer to Stonebriar and have had most of my other work done there, but figure Classic has probably serviced a larger number since they sold so many of them.

Thanks in advance for anyhthing you can share about your experience.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
When my steering rack went out, Reliable Chevy in Richardson (where I ordered the car) did mine and it's held up great these past few years.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
And when you AC discharge line fails because they've stretched it too far to replace the steering rack, I found a guy that can do those, too.

Reactions: wilkin4

·
Registered
2016 Stock - Sunroof, Inflator, Manual Trans and Brake Squeal
107 Posts
I bought my SS from Classic and once the free oil changes were used up I vowed to never return.

Jupiter Chevrolet is where I've had all of my warranty work completed and I believe Myron used to work there, they seem to know SS, but their communication sticks. They also aren't perfect as I have posted about it the past.

My wife wants me to try the Richardson location next to see if they are any better. With my warranty turning into dust I will probably just do all future work myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts