Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I wanted to make a new thread to continue this in a new thread. I do not want to take away from the previous thread so I will link it here as well.

I am gauging interest for one more round as a few people missed out. The price should be $35 shipped assuming I can get 20 springs made. Prepayment will be required and lead time will be about 2 weeks.

Member interested so far:

*milehighss
Albehere
*Taze X2
*itlylawboy
*Kannon
*GranPaul

Jimster480?

·
Premium Member
2,690 Posts
Might be interested. I have to read the original thread some, but the premise sounds interesting.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Might be interested. I have to read the original thread some, but the premise sounds interesting.

It is totally worth the $35 experiment and I wasn't sure I would like it. But I love it.

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
DM sent, albeit I mis-spelled spring, but I'd be in for 2.

Reactions: SSFanBoy

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Sure I might as well give this a try :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
Hello everyone, I wanted to make a new thread to continue this in a new thread. I do not want to take away from the previous thread so I will link it here as well.

I am gauging interest for one more round as a few people missed out. The price should be $35 shipped assuming I can get 20 springs made. Prepayment will be required and lead time will be about 2 weeks.

Member interested so far:

*milehighss
Albehere
Taze X2
*itlylawboy
*Kannon

Jimster480?

I replied on Facebook. I'm in for one.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll give this a try too. Thanks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Got mine and installed. Definitely a difference in clutch take-up. Will now have to get used to it again, but worth it. Thanks for doing this!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When is the order set to go in?

I will be getting Wednesday hopefully.

If you are interested I’d ask for payment ASAP as others are stacking up waiting if people back out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We are still taking orders!

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Got mine a couple days ago. Thank you!

·
Registered
16 ss m6 w/lsa
190 Posts
Finally installed. Prob 20 mins total with those damn tabs to take out. I took out 4 of them. Spring took a min or 2 to get out. New one another min or 2. Feels like a normal clutch now. Thank you again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Finally installed. Prob 20 mins total with those damn tabs to take out. I took out 4 of them. Spring took a min or 2 to get out. New one another min or 2. Feels like a normal clutch now. Thank you again.
Thanks for the feedback, I hate those clips as well!

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Installed mine and so far I like it. Going to take a bit to unlearn 9 years of driving a Gen 5 Camaro (very similar feeling clutch pedal) and the SS but after just a few drives I'm already happier with the feel. Even after 9 years, I would still get caught off-guard with the clutch and get all herky jerky with it if I wasn't paying attention. Much easier to predict now. Thanks for setting this up!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts