Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

As some of you may know, LG Motorsports is one of the leaders in the LS/LT engine world with over 30 years of racing history and parts development behind it! We're starting to develop performance upgrades and packages for the Chevy SS and will be updating the forum as we continue with further contributions to the platform.

If anyone in the DFW area with a Chevy SS is interested in participating for headers, engine, forced induction, suspension, and cooling, and tuning upgrades we'd be more than happy to provide our racing knowledge and experience in the development of the performance upgrades you're needing!

Looking forward to being a reputable vendor for the Chevy SS!

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome!
I do track my SS and I’m even considering making more of a Track Day/time trial car in the future so knowing LG’s background I’m looking forward to seeing what you can offer. Too bad I’m not in DFW

26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome!
I do track my SS and I’m even considering making more of a Track Day/time trial car in the future so knowing LG’s background I’m looking forward to seeing what you can offer. Too bad I’m not in DFW
Awesome! I'll keep the forum updated with our products!

As much as we enjoy seeing cars move quickly in a straight line, (light banter applied) our hearts are set on making cars perform on the track lap after lap. So suspension, brake cooling, and cooling in general are on the list for whoever wants to come by and let us apply our 30+ years of racing knowledge to improve these cars for the track!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Def. interested to see what the cooling mods come about!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome LG Motorsports! Do you guys install LSA conversion kits? If so, i'd be interested in more details. Thanks!

26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome LG Motorsports! Do you guys install LSA conversion kits? If so, i'd be interested in more details. Thanks!
Absolutely! But it looks like from your profile pic that you’ve already got it done!

If you need anything else please call us at 972-429-1963 until we reestablish our vendor membership on the forum.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts