Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy SS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrapped my 2017 SS about 24 months ago and haven't looked back since. I love the matte finish, especially with several layers of ceramic coating on top that gives it the sheen or depth (dunno how else to put the look into words) to the flat color. Left the roof black (Phantom Black Metallic original paint). Personally, I love the idea that my original paint, which we corrected before the wrap, will be protected for a very long time. Mine is done in a 3M Battleship Gray Vinyl.

I have seen several other wrapped SS's through FB and other forums, I would love to see them all together in a single thread here.

Let's see what you got!
0718201445b-01.jpeg
0718201447.jpg
Grafiti.jpeg
Gratti.jpeg

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy SS
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice! do you just hand wash it normally?
Yes and no. The wrap can handle most any cleaning products but I do have a special chemical cleaner that I use from time to time as well. The best part about this wrap, though, is that I can clean it however, wherever without issues. For instance, an automated car wash. The wrap has a warranty and is also coated with 3 layers of ceramic coating, so you'll never see swirls or paint/wrap damage from car washes and so on. But, my OCD self hardly ever uses those unless it's a need. lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
Is the car noticeably quieter with the wrap? Adding weight/layers to the sheet metal typically helps that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts