Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished my BTR Stage 2 Cam swap a little over a month ago along with a tune from Tim Hanes and finally got around to getting some video this weekend. I'll post another thread about the experience and the install but so far I'm absolutely loving this set-up, the sound is incredible and I cannot park this car or stop at a light without people asking or getting compliments.

I'll upload more videos, including some at WOT when I get them.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Just finished my BTR Stage 2 Cam swap a little over a month ago along with a tune from Tim Hanes and finally got around to getting some video this weekend. I'll post another thread about the experience and the install but so far I'm absolutely loving this set-up, the sound is incredible and I cannot park this car or stop at a light without people asking or getting compliments.

Sounds good. Any mods to the exhaust? I assume you still have the bi-modals since you mention sport mode?

·
Premium Member
Inception Date: 1 March 2017, Chevy SS Sedan, White, A6, Spare, No Sun
1,736 Posts
I’ve been on the fence regarding engine mods since the fall of the Roman Empire. One day I’m all up on a boosted application, and the next day I’m into an all-motor setup. The sound of your system is very close to what I’m looking for, so thanks for posting. 👍

By the way, please consider posting your location in the signature section of your profile. It would help members know a rough idea of what city or State your SS was tuned—some of us don’t do Facebook.

·
Super Moderator
14,448 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Chevy SS Red Hot 2
29 Posts

Sounds great. Mines was kooks headers and mid pipe into factory ss mufflers and sounded similar with zero drone.

·
Super Moderator
7,871 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,448 Posts
Problem has been solved - at least temporarily.
I'll keep him in mind though. Thanks for the reminder!

·
Super Moderator
7,871 Posts
Problem has been solved - at least temporarily.
I'll keep him in mind though. Thanks for the reminder!
You don't want 'em anyway, pretty sure they have over 300 miles on them. 329 miles if I remember correctly :cool:
Tire Wheel Car Plant Vehicle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts