Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I got tired of waiting for somebody else to organize a state event, I offered up the Casa De Indebt to whatever SSs we could round up in the state.

The weather held out for us and we had a pretty good turnout with dudes coming in from KC, Wichita, Manhattan, Lawrence, and and one dude'ette from OKC. Which is pretty freaking amazing since we just got internet and running water a month ago.

We were just missing an OBM, RPG,and an APM to complete the color palette. So next year, if you have one of the missing colors, you are more than welcome to attend!

btw - you can tell we are flatlanders, seven of nine were 6MT.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Cruise over to Chicago for the BBQruise weekend! Great pics!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Indebt, Thanks again for organizing this SS meet and for the hospitality. It was great to meet all of the SS owners and share stories.

Looking forward to the Holden meet in October.

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Since I got tired of waiting for somebody else to organize a state event, I offered up the Casa De Indebt to whatever SSs we could round up in the state.

The weather held out for us and we had a pretty good turnout with dudes coming in from KC, Wichita, Manhattan, Lawrence, and and one dude'ette from OKC. Which is pretty freaking amazing since we just got internet and running water a month ago.

We were just missing an OBM, RPG,and an APM to complete the color palette. So next year, if you have one of the missing colors, you are more than welcome to attend!

btw - you can tell we are flatlanders, seven of nine were 6MT.
Thanks for posting the pics! I will be at the next one, I promise! :grin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts