Chevy SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
July 21st, 2018 Breakfast meetup FIRST WATCH - BOWIE TOWN CENTER

Hopefully this next meet it won't be a down pour! Since we had so many awesome people show up at the last meet, I think this time so that we don't overwhelm the restaurant, as soon as you show up feel free to go in and eat. I still highly recommend that you get there early and grab tables with fellow SS people if you can. Last meet we pretty much almost took over the restaurant :grin Look forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully even more SS's!

Find a First Watch | First Watch

Date: 7/21/18

FIRST WATCH - BOWIE TOWN CENTER
15471 Excelsior Drive
Bowie, MD 20716

https://www.google.com/maps/place/First+Watch+-+Bowie+Town+Center/@38.946083,-76.7382867,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7eb88787391e3:0x69b03778b69a49ca!8m2!3d38.946083!4d-76.736098

Time: 7:00am!!

Reactions: Armin DeFiesta

·
Registered
881 Posts
There’s actually a small airport in Bowie, called Freeway Airport, maybe 4-5 miles west of the town center. However my friend was able to fly his drone in my video last year at Bowie Baysox Stadium, about 2 miles east or so away from Bowie Town Center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
05on20's and I are going to coordinate our events so that you do not have to make a decisions as to which event you want to attend. The next Car's and Catfish event at the Ashland BaSS Pro Shop will be on the 18th of August. Thanks again to everyone that attended and to those of you that missed it we will be looking forward to meeting you on the 18th of August.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One week out folks! Looking forward to getting together again!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
881 Posts
Awesome! Can’t wait to see who shows up! Whoever goes might be in for a fun surprise, especially Holden fans

·
Registered
881 Posts
Also if anyone wants to check out my car with the Livernois Aggressive Plus tune, just ask. Happy to take you for a ride. And if anyone’s coming with a 16/17 with catless header system, would love to hear it #decisions

Reactions: a6d9cmro

·
Registered
881 Posts
Im new to the SS family. Just purchased my 2017 SS and can't wait for the gathering at BTC. See you guys there.

Awesome! Welcome!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hopefully this next meet it won't be a down pour! Since we had so many awesome people show up at the last meet, I think this time so that we don't overwhelm the restaurant, as soon as you show up feel free to go in and eat. I still highly recommend that you get there early and grab tables with fellow SS people if you can. Last meet we pretty much almost took over the restaurant :grin Look forward to seeing everyone again and hopefully even more SS's!

Find a First Watch | First Watch

Date: 7/21/18

FIRST WATCH - BOWIE TOWN CENTER
15471 Excelsior Drive
Bowie, MD 20716

https://www.google.com/maps/place/First+Watch+-+Bowie+Town+Center/@38.946083,-76.7382867,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7eb88787391e3:0x69b03778b69a49ca!8m2!3d38.946083!4d-76.736098

Time: 7:00am!!
First Watch has an app that allows you to reserve a table and time in advance and show up at your reserved time. For those running a little late or not planning to arrive at 7:00 am, the app should help you get a seat in a reasonable time as this place fills up fast on Saturday mornings.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday. Hoping the weather cooperates.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone Saturday. Hoping the weather cooperates.[/QUOTE said:
Not to be a downer, but bring an umbrella:frown

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not to be a downer, but bring an umbrella:frown
They said most of the rain is going to be east near the shore but will see qhat things look like on Friday.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
It rarely rains first thing in he morning around here. Usually late afternoon.

It might rain early for this occasion since Joe is bringing new wheels.

Wish I could be there (rain or shine) but we have had a death in the family so I'll be puttering around Greensboro on Saturday.

Good luck Joe, those wheels look awesome.

·
Premium Member
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Lol thanks Mike but no wheels yet and sorry for your loss.

So I'm thinking for the breakfast meet this weekend that I'll just let it run rain or shine and those that want to show up in the rain can and those that don't feel like it don't have to. I don't want to stop those that want to come together. I will more then likely be there regardless because after the meet I have to drop the car off to get some stuff done. Prayerfully we are clear for the morning.

Wish I could be there (rain or shine) but we have had a death in the family so I'll be puttering around Greensboro on Saturday.

Reactions: 14SS#4446

·
Registered
2,645 Posts

Sorry for your loss Mike and Pam.

Reactions: 14SS#4446

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts
Lol thanks Mike but no wheels yet...
You are Joseph, not Joe. :)

There is a dark green one with really pretty wheels on as of yesterday.

Pictures are on line. I'll let you find them. ;-)

·
Premium Member
671 Posts
So sorry to hear about your loss Mike, will miss seeing you and Pam on Saturday. Maybe when you get back we can get together for some dinner.

On the subject of the First Watch meeting, I'll be there, Rain or Shine...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts