Chevy SS Forum banner

561 - 580 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
@Smirnoff67, imagine these two move in next door to you. They are so far left it makes you nauseous. Would you be able to put aside politics to do the neighborly thing? 🧐

View attachment 283425
The joke beat me to it about being snipped darn it. But to answer your queation, I would just keep a good supply of ear plugs handy. 😎😎

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
After this happened he went on TV with his usual arrogant, dismissive tone and said he only took the mask off for a moment because he needed to drink some water because he was dehydrated. Yeah okay....sure doesn't look like he's drinking anything. Maybe he should have a few drinks before he runs his mouth next time.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
After this happened he went on TV with his usual arrogant, dismissive tone and said he only took the mask off for a moment because he needed to drink some water because he was dehydrated. Yeah okay....sure doesn't look like he's drinking anything. Maybe he should have a few drinks before he runs his mouth next time.
To be fair it probably is family and he isn't near anyone else. BUT, It does bug me that he said it was to take a drink, an obvious lie.

·
Registered
3,705 Posts
To be fair it probably is family and he isn't near anyone else. BUT, It does bug me that he said it was to take a drink, an obvious lie.
Exactly. Be man and admit what he did, and nobody would care. That's all he had to do. But noooo, Napoleon can't do anything wrong. Ugh.

·
Super Moderator
5,817 Posts

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
We've all seen this driver on the road:

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Keeping things fair and balanced...

561 - 580 of 621 Posts