Chevy SS Forum banner

461 - 480 of 494 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
It is funny . . . but speedrye beat you you to it by 10 hours (#444 over in the Definition of Insanity thread). ;)
OOPS!!

Too much nothing to do, and too much time to kill, doing it!! Has me experiencing terminal short term memory loss!!! As insane as it is,,, its really more funny than anything else,, AFAIAC!!!

🤣

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
OOPS!!

Too much nothing to do, and too much time to kill, doing it!! Has me experiencing terminal short term memory loss!!! As insane as it is,,, its really more funny than anything else,, AFAIAC!!!

🤣
I debated which thread to put it in for a bit, haha. It fit both threads, but it was more appropriate for the other thread at the time, so I went for it. Still, I would've been hard pressed not to sucker punch one of them in the back of the melon, or grab a floor sign and go all WWF on them for being so stupid. Something about the blind spots in those melons brings out a dark side of me...

·
Super Moderator
5,815 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
If the first thing you saw was a competition, you've been in lockdown too long.
Some days I'm doing good to make it past my shoetips.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
If the first thing you saw was a competition, you've been in lockdown too long.
Some days I'm doing good to make it past my shoetips.

View attachment 282191
Oh that's funny stuff! Well not so funny for us older guys I guess?
Have you ever had a guy come up behind you at a urinal? Doing the Biden thing while your wizzin' ? Just sayin', I don't think those lines are needed to keep the distance.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Oh that's funny stuff! Well not so funny for us older guys I guess?
Have you ever had a guy come up behind you at a urinal? Doing the Biden thing while your wizzin' ? Just sayin', I don't think those lines are needed to keep the distance.
It was undoubtedly a requirement to be able to keep the bathroom open.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'll just leave this here:
View attachment 282095
Never knew it was a pound sign until I went to China. It has always been hash here in Australia to my knowledge. of course we used to have pound as a currency which is £ so that is maybe why we called it hash. It would be interesting to hear what Europe and the UK call the # sign.

461 - 480 of 494 Posts