Chevy SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
7,485 Posts
Love that Mystic Green!

· Registered
362 Posts
In the last 6 years,, I have probably watched that video a hundred times and it just NEVER gets old!! I,,,and quite a few others here as well,,, bought my car sight unseen because of this review!!!

:love:
Is there some way I can get a copy of this video on my computer? I bought my 2015 SS sight unseen based on earlier reviews (" the 2nd coming of the E39 M5, which I had just sold out-of-CA"), and the news that a manual transmission could be ordered. The only close up I had was the dealer had a left over 2014 in stock, and I wanted to see if I could fit comfortably in the driver's seat. The dealer didn't want to take my order for a 2015 model because the 2014 had been in stock for a long time and he was afraid I would get tired of waiting and leave him with a second unsold SS. He tried hard to get me to buy the 2014, but I would not do it. When he continued to refuse to take my deposit, I responded that he could sell me a car or watch me give the order to another dealer. Needless to say, following pickup 7 months later I have never been back.

· Premium Member
26 Posts
Thank you!
This is a fabulous video with insight regarding how the SS has surprised even the most refined high end Euro reviewers. I use Wondershare Uniconverter to capture these URLs and save them as an MP4 video.
I am building a library on the SS, not only for now, but for years ahead, to share with like minded friends, and to refresh the thrill of my discovery. Even the noted test driver being blown away brought a validation of the SS and the beast in sheep's clothing.

· Super Moderator
9,538 Posts
Thank you!
This is a fabulous video with insight regarding how the SS has surprised even the most refined high end Euro reviewers. I use Wondershare Uniconverter to capture these URLs and save them as an MP4 video.
I am building a library on the SS, not only for now, but for years ahead, to share with like minded friends, and to refresh the thrill of my discovery. Even the noted test driver being blown away brought a validation of the SS and the beast in sheep's clothing.
A couple more articles for your library. The first came out 3 days after I ordered my Perfect Blue Metallic manual, and helped me to calm my fears regarding ordering a color that neither myself nor the rest of the USA had at that point seen in person before. The second made me realize that it wasn't just me that felt there was something special about this car.

I've had one and then another for the last almost nine years, and those feelings haven't changed a bit.

[/URL]

· Premium Member
26 Posts
Thanks 15SuperSport !
I just went to those articles, and actually used my snipping tool and captured everything, as I save such in my Paperport Electronic Folders so designated, with the major folder being 2017 SS, and building a wealth of information.

I even captured all the comments that followed the Car and Driver link that you sent (12/25/2014 Article), which I always find quite interesting to reflect back then, and the impact that is still occurring now. It basically stamps it as 'timeless' regarding the impact it continues to have on those of us that recognize and appreciate such.

Very cool where in the Motortrend article, after listing all the high dollar 'fantabulous' cars that Jonny Lieberman drove, the one that stuck out the most was the Chevy SS. What a testimony.
Just like with a high end entertainment center, Tuner, equalizer, the mack daddy speakers that have all the cool specs, the bottom line, is how does it come across to the person in the listening seat?!
Not everything resonates with everyone for sure, but the SS sure has struck a chord with me, and it is a fabulous tune indeed !
Font Screenshot Number Document

1 - 14 of 14 Posts